• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        P3
        I was tlkin about Tory Lanez

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
          yh its creepy af her eyes look completely black at 0:45
          Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          what the flying fuck
          Now you guys see for yourselves , these politicians are not human but host for demonic entities

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Now you guys see for yourselves , these politicians are not human but host for demonic entities
            I agree I could sense the presence. Jesus is Lord.

Comment

u know that video of that black news man of whoms mouth an insect flies?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

tf wrong with her
                nothing is wrong with her. she just made a little copy of the reporter who seemed to be in the face and then someone has slowed the video down to make it look like she is weird when it looks so normal to me. slow a video down of you copying a reporter coming in your face to make you jump and im sure you will look crazy too.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

you are so dumb

Comment

• Drug Dealers Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    nothing is wrong with her. she just made a little copy of the reporter who seemed to be in the face and then someone has slowed the video down to make it look like she is weird when it looks so normal to me. slow a video down of you copying a reporter coming in your face to make you jump and im sure you will look crazy too.

you are so dumb
                    prove it

Comment

prove it
                      you do know that mutha fuckas that visit this forums newly would view your sig and think that the chick is actually you, right?

u gotta know that...u aint stupid...is this another trolling schemes of yours?

#illuminaticonfirmed!
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        you do know that mutha fuckas that visit this forums newly would view your sig and think that the chick is actually you, right?

u gotta know that...u aint stupid...is this another trolling schemes of yours?

#illuminaticonfirmed!
                        prove it

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                          what lol ive seen a non slowed version too and nah you can also see that the reporter is in normal distance and that she was quite shook when that happened

deff not normal behavior but whatever

Comment

Working...
                          X