This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Exactly, plus it not being "intact" isn't even an indicator that they aren't a virgin. And to announce it to the public, humiliating her before the world.

Type of guy that sees the women in his family as property, I doubt his wife has much influence over him lol. Look at this...

https://thegrio.com/2019/10/28/t-i-wife-private-parts/
    Excuse me while I go vomit

I feel horrible for his daughter, I can't imagine she will have a healthy relationship to sex and men in the future. Such a violation of her privacy as well as her body

Doctor should be reported to the medical board and have his license restricted TBH

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      Excuse me while I go vomit

I feel horrible for his daughter, I can't imagine she will have a healthy relationship to sex and men in the future. Such a violation of her privacy as well as her body

Doctor should be reported to the medical board and have his license restricted TBH
      Based off reading stuff and stuff I've been told a lot of doctors are quite misogynistic, even gynaecologists and obstetricians. There were doctors in the UK performing FGM even after it was made illegal. Private doctor with similar views will do what you want for money.

Comment

Based off reading stuff and stuff I've been told a lot of doctors are quite misogynistic, even gynaecologists and obstetricians. There were doctors in the UK performing FGM even after it was made illegal. Private doctor with similar views will do what you want for money.
        I actually can't tell you how happy it makes me that you know about that. My job focuses almost entirely on reducing harmful practices in the OBGYN field which is a widespread problem in all countries. Many people can't seem to believe that a doctor would act other than in the best interest of the patient but the reality is OBGYNs have numerous conflicts of interest and often do appalling things under the guise of practicing medicine. I am glad awareness is spreading

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
          I actually can't tell you how happy it makes me that you know about that. My job focuses almost entirely on reducing harmful practices in the OBGYN field which is a widespread problem in all countries. Many people can't seem to believe that a doctor would act other than in the best interest of the patient but the reality is OBGYNs have numerous conflicts of interest and often do appalling things under the guise of practicing medicine. I am glad awareness is spreading
          A few of my friends work in that area too so I've heard a bit about it.

Comment

A few of my friends work in that area too so I've heard a bit about it.
            Respect

Comment

• I know you were pissed off at me, Gods truth is I didnt know any better at that moment in time. We was battling that year thru the roof I wasnt scared neither were you... there were three now just one I'm sorry 'I'[myself] hurt you! etneral reflection.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll admit I went way past.. MLKs mountain tops

What was done must always surface. Ross swizz and blaze got big tyme cuz honestly spicing chicken with rose mary and tyme, you know.
              - - - Updated - - -

@sandman trust it that
              Last edited by BloodKin; 02-09-2020, 01:02 AM. Reason: didn't sit right

Comment

• 250 2 300s ever see fire in ice

- - - Updated - - -

Dont take apart my crips you ain't ready our new blood

- - - Updated - - -

Freezing in some ice half naked this what our angel sound like

- - - Updated - - -

Freezing in some ice half naked this what our angel sound like

Comment

• 36415 hammered frosted glass and picked up the pieces

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta get teo bed br I start moving heavy mound
                  Ammountssss

- - - Updated - - -

Had take my socks off this getting teo serious

Outta no where my left nostril started drip

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on for the morning my moves already made

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yale ever notice Hennessy smell like this one candle been waiting to burn melt and smell... sweet yall will see this in mornin gonna goto the well water and advil up before I pass out

- - - Updated - - -

How yall feel bout that blackstar family loyialy??

- - - Updated - - -

Man my cheeks just got warm. Damn. Today seen police ambulance firefighters next to a bridge. But didnt knle what the fuck was goin if you dont feel it let that vechial drop cuz you fuck with me on everything put you on every hing I've buried. Just gonna take someone spectrum years to find thats me a blackstar on a blue sky
                  I'm already seeing mornin the livest one. For the gram

- - - Updated - - -

Disgusting those bricks with girdle bro I'm seriously laughing.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'll admit I'm drinking your henny

- - - Updated - - -

Real shit yall ever wonder if there more out there then us and our henny? Not our atmosphere but break sound and find other existence naw mean folks?

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking this henny got me thinking bout thinking bout alot bout the 26 standard if can we really do it? The sound right just waiting for it to break barrier so I can finally introduce

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking this henny got me thinking bout thinking bout alot bout the 26 standard if can we really do it? The sound right just waiting for it to break barrier so I can finally introduce

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Do we drink fast then talk slow or talk fast drink slow and talk the 8s imn hearing right now tell me the dictation of 2004 but after the quake of 2011 do the speed of orbit determine how sound is based off pressure?? Tryna understand so I can create a more natural organic feel to how we hear styles of music sound. Might be the henny filling me ear with blood idk yet

- - - Updated - - -

This my thumb pushing under covers my realest ever thoughts do I ever share

- - - Updated - - -

Dont understand

Bro I feel it dont fuck with me
                  My bone marrow did. Dont fuck with me
                  That a your equal not mine fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

gotta get to bed before i start spittin lethal

- - - Updated - - -

There's shit you never speak on yet I knew he fucked her back in 88
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 11-10-2019, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• You had to show em something

- - - Updated - - -

Jcole you crazy for this just got the boarding pass... you really wanting me to bring all my equipment up there?.??????????????american air lines just sent a boarding pass bro your serious

- - - Updated - - -

Bro I dont fuck around just gonna fire up the racks till they circulate. Then might cuz idk you and you ain't formally introduced

Comment

• Sup y‘all..

Comment

• Antone know how to work a real to reel audio tape record her looking for a 32 track 1 (dead serious I got dilla on my back) pop the hood and that's dilla my nigga

- - - Updated - - -

bro this shit real my pre amp analog input just rattled loose no fucking joke. guess i was knocking too loud on heaven door thats what you call just in the nick of time. dilla still living i need a reel

https://ibb.co/bvmc9MD

I can fix it but its gotta be sealed 100 cuz then the lows gonna sound wack
                        Last edited by BloodKin; 11-12-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Word shout out uptown my young bro. Bro i will guide you every way I know, and if you want you can mash the gas only with our safe belt on
                          Serious tho I had to refrain today
                          Last edited by BloodKin; 11-12-2019, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X