This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Lmfao @KidComet blocked me in IG because I asked him for proof of his claim that Kim Kardashian is a witch
    that boy is something else

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      Cant discount non pyshical feel of love
      What is wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
        What is wrong with you?
        Nothing you?

Comment

• mondays are the goddamn worst

Comment

• think people dis like myself style cuz i'm direct honest real no sugar coat. Dont like surface when I connect in any relationship I connect deep, its usually long-term.. thats why I cant keep time for shallow folks, usually can tell with 10 minutes of interaction what they on. Guess that just how I circulate around.

I ain't seen my best guy irl in years. Last time seen him on Facebook video called him black skin head cause ain't ever see him with a fade always had tight braids. He call me up one night cuz his girl him fighting for custody of their tv. Baby sat it for week in the Camry till they worked their difference hymn and his pops came picked it up. Understood everything but with few words my guy spoke to me. The Hennessy hug he gave me plus the care he had for their tv. Man that's deep

Last time had Hennessy tearing the snot outta me cuz I couldnt wait for her cause it was clear and still is. Word to a gem
            - - - Updated - - -

remember did jay said theirs levels to this game... wonder if he drop his jaw for real.. but we aint after his billion we after then soon you'll understand.

monitary is power yes brother.. so keep park place hott. we all got em circulate that Bill

- - - Updated - - -

levels to these links hear to prevent leaking folks just now listening. My kidneys liver hurtin damn!

- - - Updated - - -

its funny how traffic sped up thats why i got my racks unplugged 4 of em

They say niggaa!
            Ask my guy Keyon he tell ya.. our family Too Strong! Ain't want no trouble when keyon walk in I be busting knuckles for hymn
            Broke my knuckle once if I need to defend myself I will not hesitate. Mike say sweet spot is where the broke knuckle find its place and TKO? That nigga got a C... love you cuz I seen his pain when it happen K love you more then your mother her grandfather my father Mike's grandfather and your great grandfather my grandfather one both sides, our half-dad(step dad) damn that's real!
            Last edited by BloodKin; 10-17-2019, 08:14 AM. Reason: Updating living document

Comment

• Its like fuck the concrete we growing forests smell is nature. Like we the heartbeat of the nation.. yall cant hear but it loudly its real and that long after the stars has magic in that cuz that mens choir sounding right in their aired out ceiling.. man tbh I'm so proud myself that like my best sound. How it projects the elements omg! Regardless its love! Cuz it tame the stuff write out of our organs! Real shit brother! That was for the ononeonones that lost that sense!

- - - Updated - - -

I am not the cider can I live.. clean out the organs they sounding

A let that shit bump leave that steak cooked minus one shot blaming right thru flesh into the heart.

Watch that push blood all thru* Sundays hole in one. Fucka you hurt the family to feed who? What wheres the beef? Bring it back chagio slaughterhouse* we gotta move the tendons. Push and grow muscle fuck eating rare, let it fade bit by bit stew it up and call him.
              Last edited by BloodKin; 10-17-2019, 12:45 AM. Reason: Spelling,grammar,,

Comment

• If I eva step on a Common track again, all my real nigga's know what will happen instantly, no question!

- - - Updated - - -

Ask Kewli he know what I be bout!

- - - Updated - - -

And ask my main man TupaC, black jesus, cuz you know! It's that real!

- - - Updated - - -

501 C 3
                501 C3
                501 C3
                501C3
                501C3

Chinese traffics, 24.24million that's large amounts of traffic tryna take our jobs/products away from US! Even heads over their go thru it, we all go thru it, some quicker then others, its that real!

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  If I eva step on a Common track again, all my real nigga's know what will happen instantly, no question! - - - Updated - - - Ask Kewli he know what I be bout! - - - Updated - - - And ask my main man TupaC, black jesus, cuz you know! It's that real! - - - Updated - - - 501 C 3 501 C3 501 C3 501C3 501C3 Chinese traffics, 24.24million that's large amounts of traffic tryna take our jobs/products away from US! Even heads over their go thru it, we all go thru it, some quicker then others, its that real!
                  are you real?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    are you real?
                    issa bot

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      dont let anyone change who you are.
                      I don�t think it happens on purpose, you just don�t realize you�re even doing it. And part of it is just changing with time I guess. I think having a kid changed me more than anything.
                      None

Comment

• having a kid WILL have changed you [MENTION=90517]Liz[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          having a kid WILL have changed you @Liz
                          yeah, but there should be a limit to how much. Or you get to the point that you’re just a parent taking care of someone else and you forget to take care of yourself and to be yourself.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X