This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
    yeah, but there should be a limit to how much. Or you get to the point that you’re just a parent taking care of someone else and you forget to take care of yourself and to be yourself.
    Hey I have struggled so much with this issue. It's really hard. I feel you. Ps I am glad to see another girl on here

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      Hey I have struggled so much with this issue. It's really hard. I feel you. Ps I am glad to see another girl on here
      Yeah there arent many here. Maybe 3 or 4 at any given time. And they don’t tend to stick around, mostly because the HQ boys can be dicks. Although here lately they seem to have matured a bit.

Glad your here though.
      None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
        Yeah there arent many here. Maybe 3 or 4 at any given time. And they don’t tend to stick around, mostly because the HQ boys can be dicks. Although here lately they seem to have matured a bit.

Glad your here though.
        Most people on here must be in their 20s now, as opposed to a bunch of demented teenage boys like it used to be lol. Probably the same reason there are far fewer active members.

Comment

• ayy I heard this new wayne feature at the gym today, was a feature with autotune on some pop song about ''being somebody''. not sure if yall heard it. it wasnt good tho but always cool to hear new weezy.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            ayy I heard this new wayne feature at the gym today, was a feature with autotune on some pop song about ''being somebody''. not sure if yall heard it. it wasnt good tho but always cool to hear new weezy.
            lol this been out brother dance with somebody bebe rexha feat wayne

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Shout out [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] tell bout l a slay thinking maroon color cherry pie birds cutting high hug your ma tell her sorry I made her cry my honor inside we gone make her proud putting people together again loud crowds

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Most people on here must be in their 20s now, as opposed to a bunch of demented teenage boys like it used to be lol. Probably the same reason there are far fewer active members.
                Yeah, everyone’s dealing with jobs and families now. I’m wondering if that’s a reflection on Wayne’s fan base as a whole being on average older. Or if he’s simply not pulling in as many of the younger people as he was.
                None

Comment

• its funny how some people treat you at work. making b/s story's funny thing is they just want a reaction out you so you stomp out to a manager's office tell em how it really went down.. but there's appearly three sides to triangle and unfortunately people only smell it as far as they can sit.

Comment

• If you like the way he rap or zample beats Tell him you like his rails style, dont just drive left

- - - Updated - - -

99 when puff had shine

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                      its funny how some people treat you at work. making b/s story's funny thing is they just want a reaction out you so you stomp out to a manager's office tell em how it really went down.. but there's appearly three sides to triangle and unfortunately people only smell it as far as they can sit.
                      I have everyone scared of me at work because I've had to go off so many times lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        I have everyone scared of me at work because I've had to go off so many times lol.
                        u tryna to set up a street fight me vs u??? we can get a professional with a camera to record it and post on here

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                          u tryna to set up a street fight me vs u??? we can get a professional with a camera to record it and post on here
                          I won't fight you but I'll fight somebody else. set it up.

Comment

Working...
                          X