X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Youngboy got married

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      You too mate. Glad to see you’re still going at it. I’m sure you’re also loving Rashys epic resurgence under our Bald Lord and saviour.
      Appreciate it mate!

And yes haha Ten-Haag >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
        Wow Youngboy got married
        to who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Happy New Year's everyone
          happy new year :-) xx

xxx

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              the kid deserved it

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                u should never beat kids up but boy was he asking for it :wayne-laugh:

Comment

• How the hell do you handle dating these days?? This is only the second time I’ve been single in the last twenty years. I tried the online thing, but it’s overwhelming because you’re talking to so many people at once which feels wrong as hell to me.
                  and I don’t get men. At all. If a random guy starts talking to me I’m going to assume he’s just being nice unless he clearly states otherwise. I’m not a damn mind reader for ducks sake. How the hell am I supposed to know unless you say something and if you don’t don’t freaking get upset at me!?! Seriously, I obviously don’t have the social skills for this.

I am way to old for this crap. I just need to find a good fwb and call it good.

apologies for the rant. Getting old is hard AF.
                  None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                    How the hell do you handle dating these days?? This is only the second time I’ve been single in the last twenty years. I tried the online thing, but it’s overwhelming because you’re talking to so many people at once which feels wrong as hell to me.
                    and I don’t get men. At all. If a random guy starts talking to me I’m going to assume he’s just being nice unless he clearly states otherwise. I’m not a damn mind reader for ducks sake. How the hell am I supposed to know unless you say something and if you don’t don’t freaking get upset at me!?! Seriously, I obviously don’t have the social skills for this.

you tried all of the dating apps? tinder is probably the worst in 2023

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                      How the hell do you handle dating these days?? This is only the second time I’ve been single in the last twenty years. I tried the online thing, but it’s overwhelming because you’re talking to so many people at once which feels wrong as hell to me.

where do you live? i'm single

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

you tried all of the dating apps? tinder is probably the worst in 2023
                        Haven’t tried that one. Honestly, I’m thinking I’d rather stay single for awhile anyway. That way I don’t have to worry about anyone else.
                        None

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

where do you live? i'm single
                          Antarctica
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X