MMA Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    TUF tonight, who y'all think is gonna win the first fight of the season?
    I'm goin with the underdog, Gilbert Smith, dude's a beast

Haven't seen anyone yet. But there is a reach disadvantage.

Comment

• Can't wait to see Uriah Hall destroy Adam Cella next week

Comment

Can't wait to see Uriah Hall destroy Adam Cella next week
        Always expect the unexpected

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac11Inside View Post
          Always expect the unexpected
          Lol I'd honestly put money on Uriah Hall

Comment

• How do y'all feel about overeem pretty much disregarding his fight with silva and pretty much writing it off as a W

Comment

• Tyron Woodley with the early knockout, these strikeforce fighters are killing it

Comment

• [MENTION=34773]Tyron[/MENTION] fight: that fight was over before I realized it..

this my second night watching mma so yh wont order that ppv shit until im really into it right now just pre-lims/tv stuff

Comment

• So. much. bullshit.

Pissed

Comment

• What happened Jake

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      What happened Jake
                      Maaan, that whole card was B.S.
                      Rashad got robbed, Reem got KOed, the only thing that saved it for me was Aldo winning
                      I could tell from the get go that Reem didn't have his head in the right place for this fight, especially against someone with Bigfoot's power, hopefully it'll just be a humbling experience for him and he'll come back better than before.

Comment

Maaan, that whole card was B.S.
                        Rashad got robbed, Reem got KOed, the only thing that saved it for me was Aldo winning
                        I could tell from the get go that Reem didn't have his head in the right place for this fight, especially against someone with Bigfoot's power, hopefully it'll just be a humbling experience for him and he'll come back better than before.
                        Man the only bullshit going on right now is that I haven't seen Melvin knock anyone out in months .

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          Man the only bullshit going on right now is that I haven't seen Melvin knock anyone out in months .
                          forreal, I'm glad he hasn't been cut, especially after Dana said he's "unsure about Melvin's future with the UFC"
                          and Dana said it best too:
                          If you ever notice, when Melvin Guillard comes out with that explosive, tries to go after you and knock you out [mentality], he wins more fights than he loses," White said. "When he has that sit back and wait kind of style, he's just not as effective as he is when he lets it all go.
                          He's being too cautious, I mean, I guess it's understandable, seeing as how he's been getting caught with submissions when he tries to be explosive lately, but he needs to do something, cause idk if Dana will put up with him losing 3 in a row

Comment

Working...
                          X