Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFC Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
    who watched tht rampage vs matt hamil fight...?tht was prob the worste fight ive ever seen...
    lmao thats why i didn't even bother, once i heard grey maynard and frankie edgar were hurt, i wasn't interested, Rampage is one of my top favorite fighters, but him against hamill doesn't interest me at all, neither did the shitty ass frank mir vs fatass roy nelson.
    was there even a KO or Submition the whole night?

the next few cards look good though, hopefully.
    (main events only)

131: Carwin vs Santos (Brock got sick again and had to withdraw)
    132: Dominick Cruz vs Faber
    133: Evans vs Davis
    134: Silva vs Okami
    135: Edgar vs Maynard (Rumored), Hughes vs Diego Sanchez (Confirmed)
    136: Velasquez vs Winner of 131 (Rumored)
    137: St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz (Just announced today)

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
      lmao thats why i didn't even bother, once i heard grey maynard and frankie edgar were hurt, i wasn't interested, Rampage is one of my top favorite fighters, but him against hamill doesn't interest me at all, neither did the shitty ass frank mir vs fatass roy nelson.
      was there even a KO or Submition the whole night?

the next few cards look good though, hopefully.
      (main events only)

131: Carwin vs Santos (Brock got sick again and had to withdraw)
      132: Dominick Cruz vs Faber
      133: Evans vs Davis
      134: Silva vs Okami
      135: Edgar vs Maynard (Rumored), Hughes vs Diego Sanchez (Confirmed)
      136: Velasquez vs Winner of 131 (Rumored)
      137: St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz (Just announced today)
      have they talked about silva vs gsp at all?

Comment

have they talked about silva vs gsp at all?
        not lately, i'm sure it'll pop up here and there during the fan expos and even more after the Silva vs Okami fight, given that Silva wins of course.
        IMO it's a 50/50 shot that the fight will even happen,
        i doubt silva wants to drop weight, and it's a long shot that GSP wants to gain weight, but there's always the possibility of a catch weight fight
        even then, there's the issue of where it will happen, it's no secret that the UFC wants to make money, with that, they'd most likely wanna take the fight to Canada with it being a GSP fight and all and canada being the biggest UFC fanbase around, but Silva said himself he won't fight anywhere but Brazil or Vegas
        it's all just up to Joe Silva (the match maker) and Dana White and of course the fighters whether they fight or not.
        Not to forget that Dana says every chance he gets that that's the last thing on his mind, the middleweight and Welterweight classes are starting the get stacked, meaning a lot more competition for Silva and GSP.

Not saying it won't happen, but it will be a long while, i'll give it a year, maybe 2

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
          not lately, i'm sure it'll pop up here and there during the fan expos and even more after the Silva vs Okami fight, given that Silva wins of course.
          IMO it's a 50/50 shot that the fight will even happen,
          i doubt silva wants to drop weight, and it's a long shot that GSP wants to gain weight, but there's always the possibility of a catch weight fight
          even then, there's the issue of where it will happen, it's no secret that the UFC wants to make money, with that, they'd most likely wanna take the fight to Canada with it being a GSP fight and all and canada being the biggest UFC fanbase around, but Silva said himself he won't fight anywhere but Brazil or Vegas
          it's all just up to Joe Silva (the match maker) and Dana White and of course the fighters whether they fight or not.
          Not to forget that Dana says every chance he gets that that's the last thing on his mind, the middleweight and Welterweight classes are starting the get stacked, meaning a lot more competition for Silva and GSP.

Not saying it won't happen, but it will be a long while, i'll give it a year, maybe 2
          if it does happen in a year or 2 it wont be the same.silva is 36 and gsp is 30 in 2 years i dont think silva will be nearly as good as he is now..

Comment

if it does happen in a year or 2 it wont be the same.silva is 36 and gsp is 30 in 2 years i dont think silva will be nearly as good as he is now..
            exactly, but think about it, on average, UFC fighters only get 2-4 fights a year, Silva and GSP only had 2 fights a piece in 2010, and with the sport growing and there being so much competition, i doubt Dana is gonna want them out of there respective weight classes for a "super fight" any time soon, atleast as long as they hold the titles, i can see it happening when/if they lose there belts.

Comment

Video: This Fool Is A Fool: UFC's Rampage Jackson Simulating A Motorboat On A Reporter + Shows His Love For Black Women!
              hahah rampage

Comment

lmao dude's crazy, she was thinking interview over when he said "jamaican me horny"

Comment

and the next Jon Jones fight is decided
                  Rampage is next for... | Facebook
                  Jon Jones vs. Rampage
                  not sure when the fight is if they've decided, i'm at school and can't get on ufc.com with this wi-fi, but i'm veryyy excited for this fight
                  who do y'all got?

Comment

Man Santos whipped Carwin's Ass!!!
                    He got a titleshot now. whoop
                    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
                    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
                    It's not conducive to being creative
                    And I know cause he's my favorite
                    And I know cause I was off that same mix
                    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
                    But he's an alien
                    I'd sip that shit
                    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryder View Post
                      Man Santos whipped Carwin's Ass!!!
                      He got a titleshot now. whoop
                      forreal? i didn't get to watch the fight, i had to work, but Cain vs Junior is gonna be a great fight, they both prove that to be a great heavyweight you don't need to be the biggest and strongest, they're both good technical fighters

Comment

Who watched the fight?

Comment

anyone going to watch the henderson and fedor fight

---------- Post added 07-31-2011 at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-30-2011 at 11:05 PM ----------

WOWWWWWWW Fedor is just not like he used to be. Fedor in his prime would have finished that fight both chances he really needs to retire he is ruining his legacy ....

Comment

Working...
                          X