Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2pac vs Notorious BIG

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    I think both are Overrated, but Biggie is most overrated, he got dope lyrics but his flow is shit.

but thats just my option, don't get mad, I was introduced to Mainstream rap (I used to think Carter 2 was wack in early 09) and I think its incredible that I went from thinking 02-06 Weezy was Wack to think 02-06 Weezy is the best, that just shows how much my musical taste changed. so who knows, In a few years I might dig Biggie's music.
    Man....I don't even know what to say.

I just get this feeling of disgust in my gut when I hear people born in the last ~15 years that don't listen or take the time to listen to either Pac or B.I.G. I don't want to get into the 'Pac & Big did real Hip-Hop', but it's just like, take the time to appreciate them.

Neither is overrated. Both were at the top in their career, and I honestly couldn't pick one over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
      Neither is overrated. Both were at the top in their career,
      This

But I'd say I prefer Pac

Comment

Tupac all day every day.

Comment

Pac & Biggie died in their prime...neither one of them is overrated tbh, or why do you think every artist now looks back at them and always says thinks like "yeah I studied their albums etc..."

Their contribution to hip-hop in general >>>
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Lyrically Big, but Pac man, he was real as fuck, his meaning, his poetry. That's why I hate when people say he's overrated, because it's not true. I love em both, Pacs music touched me more.

@weezyfan if there both overrtaed then Wayne's overrated as fuck. Go listen to some hip hop boy.

Comment

I think both are real dope, but I prefer Pac's music.

Comment

I just get this feeling of disgust in my gut when I hear people born in the last ~15 years that don't listen or take the time to listen to either Pac or B.I.G. I don't want to get into the 'Pac & Big did real Hip-Hop', but it's just like, take the time to appreciate them.

Neither is overrated. Both were at the top in their career, and I honestly couldn't pick one over the other.
                I'm 15 and I listened to Pac and Big before Wayne. I love old school.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                  I'm 15 and I listened to Pac and Big before Wayne. I love old school.
                  I'm 16, I Listened To Wayne First. But I Listen To Pac' And Biggie Quite A Lot.

Comment

I'm 15, and I've looked through some of their stuff. (I haven't listened to anyone's full discography, Wayne included)
                    It's nice stuff, but a lot of people are on that "real Hip-Hop" bandwagon.

If I personally had to choose I would pick Pac. I probably know more of his stuff anyways because that's one of the people my dad listened to while I was young.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      I'm 16, I Listened To Wayne First. But I Listen To Pac' And Biggie Quite A Lot.
                      Yeah it's good too listen to them.

but I don't really consider Pac and Big old school, old school is like Eric.B Rakim, NWA, Public enemy and Run DMC.

Comment

but I don't really consider Pac and Big old school, old school is like Eric.B Rakim, NWA, Public enemy and Run DMC.
                        Haha, Downloaded All Of The Their Music A Couple Days Ago.

Straight Outta Compton >>

Comment

^ Yeah

Tbh, I've fucked with more Run DMC than Pac & Biggie

Comment

Working...
                          X