Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2pac vs Notorious BIG

Pac>Big

Pac died at 25, his influence and magnitude on hiphop at that age is unbelievable, had he lived longer i can only imagine how influencial he would have been, At his 20's Malcolm X was just a drug dealer...

Biggie imo just wasnt on Pac's levels he spit some real shit too but Pac's character was more appealing, thats why people think Biggie was "underrated".
    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
    It's not conducive to being creative
    And I know cause he's my favorite
    And I know cause I was off that same mix
    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
    But he's an alien
    I'd sip that shit
    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

id say 2pac just cause i listened to him so much when i was little and i listened to biggie but not as much

Comment

The reason why i probably don't listen to Pac and Biggie is because, they sound the same in every song they do.

Don't get me wrong, i've given them chance after chance, but it's all the same with them. I understand that it was the early-late 90's and they were doing their thing, but the reason why Wayne is my favorite, is because he has grown to such a range that Pac and Biggie never got the chance to do.

But honestly, if i had to choose; Pac.

Comment

Big L> TBVFH

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            2Pac, I think Biggie is very overrated tbh, don't like him at all.

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Lyrically Big, but Pac man, he was real as fuck, his meaning, his poetry. That's why I hate when people say he's overrated, because it's not true. I love em both, Pacs music touched me more.

@weezyfan if there both overrtaed then Wayne's overrated as fuck. Go listen to some hip hop boy.
              lol they are overrated. Im not saying they don't deserve the attention with their music, but the fact that they both actually blew up like hell was because they died.. not because of their music. Like I said before, they do deserve to get listened as much as they do now but I really feel like they are overrated already just because they got in to the 'trend' just because they died.. and thats just wrong. Im by no means trying to hate on them, its just how I see it, and the phenomena around them. :/

Feels like Id be trying to tell a very religious christian that jesus was overrated, tbh. (he was )

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                lol they are overrated. Im not saying they don't deserve the attention with their music, but the fact that they both actually blew up like hell was because they died.. not because of their music. Like I said before, they do deserve to get listened as much as they do now but I really feel like they are overrated already just because they got in to the 'trend' just because they died.. and thats just wrong. Im by no means trying to hate on them, its just how I see it, and the phenomena around them. :/

Feels like Id be trying to tell a very religious christian that jesus was overrated, tbh. (he was )
                stopped reading
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  stopped reading
                  Me too
                  "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                    Me too

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      stopped reading
                      Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                      Me too
                      You got that far? I stopped at 'overrated'.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                        You got that far? I stopped at 'overrated'.
                        but its true, be butthurt with your dickriding. You wouldn'thave even heard about them if they wouldn'thave died, or you wouldhave heard, but not really treat them like "gods" like you do now. Dead or not I don't care. They are overrated.
                        Last edited by Nethurrr; 06-17-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                          but its true, be butthurt with your dickriding. You wouldn'thave even heard about them if they wouldn'thave died, or you wouldhave heard, but not really treat them like "gods" like you do now. Dead or not I don't care. They are overrated.
                          Hey, Michael Jackson was fucking amazing even before he died

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X