Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2pac vs Notorious BIG

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
    You wouldn'thave even heard about them if they wouldn'thave died.
    Lol. Are you sure about that? I was listening to Pac/Big/Dre long before Wayne or any other Hip-Hop artist. Not that my age really matters, but I'm 22. I was listening to the both of them while they were still alive.

I highly, highly doubt they wouldn't be known if it wasn't for their death. But, your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
      Lol. Are you sure about that? I was listening to Pac/Big/Dre long before Wayne or any other Hip-Hop artist. Not that my age really matters, but I'm 22. I was listening to the both of them while they were still alive.

I highly, highly doubt they wouldn't be known if it wasn't for their death. But, your opinion.
      your point is agiven. But if you think their deaths didn't lead to their today renown and hence making them rated high for wrong reasons, then that again, is your opinnion. And I did say that their music deserved all the attention that they got even tho they are overrated. But yeah, I bet a big part of the peeps who listen to rap today wouldn'thave heard about them without the dying sob story, which is wrong, and tells alot about the publics taste in music.

Comment

Pac & Biggie overrated? LMAO
        Have you ever heard them spit a bad verse?

I'd rather say Wayne is overrated in comparison
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          Pac & Biggie overrated? LMAO
          Have you ever heard them spit a bad verse?

I'd rather say Wayne is overrated in comparison
          Woosh? Also why bring Wayne into this? lol.

Comment

Woosh? Also why bring Wayne into this? lol.
            Im pretty sure a lot of people think Wayne is on Pac's level...you don't have anything better to say than this?

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Im pretty sure a lot of people think Wayne is on Pac's level...you don't have anything better to say than this?
              I already told you enough about tupac being overrated? And I don't think people think like that at all mate. Most Wayne fans only buy the 'better' albums and sleep on 'bad' ones. C3 - IANAHB. I don't think you understand how hated Wayne actually is. If tupac would make an EP which is worse than his previous recordings he would still sell alot more than gold, even with complete bullshit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/al...on-me-19960404 "have you ever heard them spit a bad line" EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!? amazed about your dickriding abilties tbh.
              Last edited by Nethurrr; 06-17-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I already told you enough about tupac being overrated? And I don't think people think like that at all mate. Most Wayne fans only buy the 'better' albums and sleep on 'bad' ones. C3 - IANAHB. I don't think you understand how hated Wayne actually is. If tupac would make an EP which is worse than his previous recordings he would still sell alot more than gold, even with complete bullshit.

All Eyez On Me by Tupac Shakur | Rolling Stone Music | Music Reviews "have you ever heard them spit a bad line" EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!? amazed about your dickriding abilties tbh.
                LOOB your ignorance amazes me

"If tupac would make an EP" --> You know that's not possible anymore right?

and lol @ you posting a Rolling Stones review that was written on April 4, 1996

What are you trying to tell me with that? Rolling Stones = general opinion?

Most of the classics nowadays were not considered "classic" when they dropped...there are not too many hip-hop instant classics (maybe except MBDTF lol)

last.fm || twitter

Comment

LOOB your ignorance amazes me

"If tupac would make an EP" --> You know that's not possible anymore right?

and lol @ you posting a Rolling Stones review that was written on April 4, 1996

What are you trying to tell me with that? Rolling Stones = general opinion?

Most of the classics nowadays were not considered "classic" when they dropped...there are not too many hip-hop instant classics (maybe except MBDTF lol)

3stars, your classic artist used to suck. And I said IF on the hypothesis. And if he was so good that he never made a bad verse why did he get 3 then? this just prooves that his death changed the opinnions on him.

also critic>>general opinnion

Comment

Cough, opinion, cough.

Just saying.
                    You know they get paid, right?

Comment

3stars, your classic artist used to suck. And I said IF on the hypothesis. And if he was so good that he never made a bad verse why did he get 3 then? this just prooves that his death changed the opinnions on him.

Oh god....just stop wasting my time.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                        Cough, opinion, cough.

Just saying.

You know they get paid, right?
                        yeah, but theres also requirements before you can become a critic, especially on rolling stone, right? Also its a professional review. But its true cricits are a bit tricky, because money speaks.

And Ice you just know his overrated.. ^_^

Comment

And Ice you just know his overrated.. ^_^
                          He is not overrated imo, like I said before...

and look at these reviews

But you are partially right, cause Rolling Stone realized a few years later how amazing All Eyez On Me is....

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X