Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]: seen your move collection. dayum. how much money did you spend for all blue-rays/movies?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• I don't know tbh [MENTION=61920]lil_wayne[/MENTION]

Most of the 32 blu rays has costed me about $12 each.

Comment

• The dark knight rises >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• I have a lot of movies laying around that I have on my watchlist and gotta watch some day. But do y'all know that feeling where you don't wanna watch any of em but one is particular that you don't have lol

Comment

• Watched Prometheus tonight!!! Shit was dope! Special effects are so good! Beautifully done as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              I don't know tbh @lil_wayne

Most of the 32 blu rays has costed me about $12 each.
              minimum $384

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Watched Prometheus tonight!!! Shit was dope! Special effects are so good! Beautifully done as well!
              my type of film!! cant wait too watch it, heard mixed reviews, but i love sci fi films. so I'm sure I'll like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                my type of film!! cant wait too watch it, heard mixed reviews, but i love sci fi films. so I'm sure I'll like it!
                The mixed reviews are only from die hard alien fans that feel certain things weren't done as they should have been, but altogether the movie is fantastic, the cinematography is great, special effects great, executed great... Was just a solid film. Enjoyed it very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Let's get some top 10 and 20's in this thread! I can't be the only one.

1) Shawshank Redemption.

/list

lol, dont know where i would number other films i watched.. some notable ones of the top of my head..

- 28 days later
                  - all godfathers
                  -scarface
                  -saving private ryan
                  - district 9

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  The mixed reviews are only from die hard alien fans that feel certain things weren't done as they should have been, but altogether the movie is fantastic, the cinematography is great, special effects great, executed great... Was just a solid film. Enjoyed it very much.
                  Thanks, was a bit unsure about the film after i read some bad reviews.. but just checked the imdb rating, and its got an 8.3/10 for now, so got some hope for this film again.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                    Thanks, was a bit unsure about the film after i read some bad reviews.. but just checked the imdb rating, and its got an 8.3/10 for now, so got some hope for this film again.
                    Yeah you'll enjoy it bro, let us know what you think when you see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Yeah you'll enjoy it bro, let us know what you think when you see it!
                      Will do mate!

Comment

• Saw chernobyl diaries today the movie started off really good then fell off towards the middle & the ending was bs!

Comment

• Just for some fun:

My ten favorite films from the past five decades. � Old and New, Film Review

Comment

Working...
                          X