X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Do it, bro.

Oh, and have you seen Raging Bull yet?
    Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh I posted my thoughts right after I saw it (a long time ago), and you even replied to that post.

Gettin' old buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh I posted my thoughts right after I saw it (a long time ago), and you even replied to that post.

Gettin' old buddy.

Haha, I guess I am. :walkingstick:

Need to watch something tonight; way too cold and wet to go out.

Comment

Haha, I guess I am. :walkingstick:

Need to watch something tonight; way too cold and wet to go out.
        It's sure cold here too. :/

I try to watch something every night although that's never possible, but I'll watch something tonight for sure!

Comment

It's sure cold here too. :/

I try to watch something every night although that's never possible, but I'll watch something tonight for sure!

I'm on college holidays now; no work, just have to read a book by the end of it.

Gonna watch The Bicycle Thieves probably...

Comment

I'm on college holidays now; no work, just have to read a book by the end of it.

Gonna watch The Bicycle Thieves probably...
            Damn. Old ish.

What's the eldest movie you ever watched?

Comment

Damn. Old ish.

What's the eldest movie you ever watched?
              D. W. Griffth's the Birth of a Nation (1915). I also watched one from 1911, but the video kept freezing so...

What about you?

Comment

D. W. Griffth's the Birth of a Nation (1915). I also watched one from 1911, but the video kept freezing so...

What about you?
                LOOB shit, that's insane...

I'm sorry to say that I haven't even seen Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind and shit.

I know I've seen some Charlie Chaplin, but can't remember which... North By Northwest is the oldest recently-watched movie lol, '59.

Comment

LOOB shit, that's insane...

I'm sorry to say that I haven't even seen Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind and shit.

I know I've seen some Charlie Chaplin, but can't remember which... North By Northwest is the oldest recently-watched movie lol, '59.
                  Haha, it's all good. Older films are just my things, that's all.

I watched NxN the other week. Great film, very good Hitchcock film.

The main character (Cary Grant) was born in the city I live in.

Comment

Haha, it's all good. Older films are just my things, that's all.

I watched NxN the other week. Great film, very good Hitchcock film.

The main character (Cary Grant) was born in the city I live in.
                    After North by Northwest I now understand why he was called the master of suspense. Such an old film caught my attention big time.

Comment

After North by Northwest I now understand why he was called the master of suspense. Such an old film caught my attention big time.
                      Yeah, definitely. The weird thing is, unlike Kubrick, Scorsese, Fellini, Welles, Goodard, Dreyer, Eisenstein, Coppola, Ozu, Lang, John Ford - the list goes on, he doesn't have a piece of work that best represents him. Most would say Psycho or Vertigo, but I'd argue that his body of work as a whole is what summarises him best. :L

Comment

Yeah, definitely. The weird thing is, unlike Kubrick, Scorsese, Fellini, Welles, Goodard, Dreyer, Eisenstein, Coppola, Ozu, Lang, John Ford - the list goes on, he doesn't have a piece of work that best represents him. Most would say Psycho or Vertigo, but I'd argue that his body of work as a whole is what summarises him best. :L
                        True that.

Comment

• everybody should go see that movie sinster and looper
                          Download beats and instrumentals @ instromusic.com

Comment

Working...
                          X