This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    I'm not saying its a bad film, but its kinda like me with the comedies; I've watched so many old school-comedies that I know hate most recent ones.

You should watch the 1960 Spartacus, though. It's amazing.
    If I ever get the chance I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      If I ever get the chance I will.
      If i ever lose the chance i will smith

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• I really look forward to seeing that new Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer movie

Comment

• I wish I had all the movies on my watchlist right by my side, for free, ready to watch. I've been lucky with the TV though, they've been sending a lot from my watchlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            I really look forward to seeing that new Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer movie

I saw the advert. I had hope that it'd be a good film about Lincoln's life or something. I was wrong.

Comment

• Im looking forward to "TED" Movie made and directed by Seth Mcfarlane (Creator of Family Guy) Shit is going to be too fucking funny, Comes out June 23rd

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                I saw the advert. I had hope that it'd be a good film about Lincoln's life or something. I was wrong.

Spielberg got a Lincoln biopic on deck..can't wait

Comment

• Watched The Green Mile once. It's so long ago I can't remember shit but some scenes of the ending. I think I'ma watch that one tonight.

Comment

• Both films look cool! Specially Django Unchained!!

Need a film to watch tonight, anyone got any suggestions, can be old or new, ain't fussed. Just can't decide what kind of movie mood I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Both films look cool! Specially Django Unchained!!

Need a film to watch tonight, anyone got any suggestions, can be old or new, ain't fussed. Just can't decide what kind of movie mood I'm in.
                      Already posted Django Unchained trailer bruh, too damn slow.

Comment

• Saving Private Ryan

Comment

• Just finished The Green Mile.

Wow. This is true movie magic at its finest. I have no words for how amazing this film was. 10/10

Comment

Working...
                          X