X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
    MI2 too
    MI2 is the worst of the series. Last 20 mins is good though.

Comment

• Battle oF LA was pretty good

Comment

• Best opening sequence ever.

Comment

• Man whether you like 50 or not, GRODT was a good ass movie. That ending

Comment

• Just saw the new Spiderman.. way better than I thought it was going to be tbh. It was dope.

Comment

• Saw the new Spiderman last night, I enjoyed it better than the rest tbh. The fight scenes were like the games where he used web balls and stuff.

Comment

• Badly need something to watch tonight, any suggestions?! Can be anything, even if I seen it before, might be in the mood for it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Badly need something to watch tonight, any suggestions?!

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Badly need something to watch tonight, any suggestions?! Can be anything, even if I seen it before, might be in the mood for it again?
                    Pineapple Express? I fucking love that film!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
                      Pineapple Express? I fucking love that film!
                      Quality film but only watched it a week or two ago when I was high with some mates lool!!

Comment

Badly need something to watch tonight, any suggestions?! Can be anything, even if I seen it before, might be in the mood for it again?
                        Mean Streets. Watched it last night and thought it was brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Mean Streets. Watched it last night and thought it was brilliant.
                          Yeah thats a good film. Nearly 10:30 now and nakerd from a festival i went to yesterday so prob just watch whatever is on tv now and go bed... Work tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X