This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Am I the only one who watched Fight Club and felt dissapointed afterwards? Not because it was bad, but because I did not expect the movie to be "that-kind-of-movie". I expected some kind of drama fight movie with some fun it it but it turned out totally different.
    I had no idea what to expect when I first saw it just because when I did I was like 12. I just thought it was gonna be cool fighting and it was, but obviously it wasn't as straight forward as that, I didn't really get much back then so I just enjoyed it. Learned to appreciated it over the years as I watched it again and again. Good film.

Don't see what your comment was the other day about it being the most fucked up film you've seen though lol? You can't have seen many fucked up films.

Comment

But why did you recommend it as funny though?
      It looks nothing like fun.
      I wanted people to watch it.

Trust me you will not regret it.

Comment

Am I the only one who watched Fight Club and felt dissapointed afterwards? Not because it was bad, but because I did not expect the movie to be "that-kind-of-movie". I expected some kind of drama fight movie with some fun it it but it turned out totally different.
        Meh, my favorite movies are those that give me a completely different ending to what I'm expecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          I had no idea what to expect when I first saw it just because when I did I was like 12. I just thought it was gonna be cool fighting and it was, but obviously it wasn't as straight forward as that, I didn't really get much back then so I just enjoyed it. Learned to appreciated it over the years as I watched it again and again. Good film.

Don't see what your comment was the other day about it being the most fucked up film you've seen though lol? You can't have seen many fucked up films.
          Trust me I have. But this was fucked up in another way.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Meh, my favorite movies are those that give me a completely different ending to what I'm expecting.
          I love twisted endings and I loved Fight Club. All I'm saying is just that this was not the movie I expected to give me that at all.
          So when I see it again next time I will love it even more cause I know what to expect from it.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          I wanted people to watch it.

Trust me you will not regret it.
          I'll watch it if I get the chance.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Just ordered these the 4th, and got em today

Comment

'like'

Comment

• just watched "the usual suspects". overrated on imdb but it was aight. i love Kevin Spacey no homo

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              i didn't like the ending

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Trust me I have. But this was fucked up in another way.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I love twisted endings and I loved Fight Club. All I'm saying is just that this was not the movie I expected to give me that at all.
                So when I see it again next time I will love it even more cause I know what to expect from it.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I'll watch it if I get the chance.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Nice thumb, you bite nails??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Did you watch them yet?? American history x is such a great movie, it's really one of my favorites

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

• About to be my first time watching Battle: Los Angeles. (the new one)

Comment

• Resevoir Dogs

Comment

• Originally posted by lovalle View Post
                        Did you watch them yet?? American history x is such a great movie, it's really one of my favorites
                        Yes I did. both is a 10/10 for me. Amazing movies!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                        i didn't like the ending
                        The ending was my problem too. I still like the movie but it was the unexpected twist that took me a lil off.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        Nice thumb, you bite nails??
                        Yes>>>>>

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        'like'

Comment

• Did anybody else watch The Grey all the way to the end, pass the credits.

SPOILERSequel?

Comment

Working...
                          X