X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
    yeh, hoppin on the bandwagon
    I think it was cool what [MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] had, so I did it too. Only person I copied tho, don't see how that's bandwagon. Oh well, you always trying to get @ me anyways so I don't expect you to make sense.

Just watched School of Rock.

I must admit I enjoyed it a LOT. Thought it would be stupid but it wasn't at all. I wanna give it a 9/10 for what it is. A comedy that just wanna rock!

Comment

• Why do so many people prefer Menace II Society to Boyz n the Hood? There's no comparison for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Why do so many people prefer Menace II Society to Boyz n the Hood? There's no comparison for me.
          I absolutely hate Boyz n the Hood. The story is just too boring and dragging and the acting was horrible, too in my opinion

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]

Brad Pitt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
              [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]

Brad Pitt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              In-fucking-deed.

Def in my top 3 actors! He's awsome!

Comment

• Gonna watch 'Our Idiot Brother' in a min.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Just finished watching it... It was nothing special, but it was one of those uplifting films... I like Paul Rudd anyway, this was just a real enjoyment to watch, I liked it.

Comment

• Social Network: very underrated film. Great acting, and the best scripting I've seen of the 200s.

8.5/10.

Watched The Searchers today, too. John Wayne is the one of the best actors ever.

Comment

Social Network: very underrated film. Great acting, and the best scripting I've seen of the 200s.

8.5/10.

Watched The Searchers today, too. John Wayne is the one of the best actors ever.
                    I loved The Social Network. 9/10 for me.

Comment

Social Network: very underrated film. Great acting, and the best scripting I've seen of the 200s.

8.5/10.

It's not underrated at all. Quality film.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        I loved The Social Network. 9/10 for me.
                        Yaayy.
                        Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        It's not underrated at all. Quality film.
                        Sure, perhaps by the concept; of course people love it, it's a film about something people use all the time, but the elements I've credited it for are not recognised that much. That's how I feel, anyway.

Comment

Yaayy.

Sure, perhaps by the concept; of course people love it, it's a film about something people use all the time, but the elements I've credited it for are not recognised that much. That's how I feel, anyway.
                          I understand what you mean but it defo got the recognition it deserved. I think it's like 8/10 on IMDB and anyone I've ever spoke to never has a bad word to say about it.

Whats your favourite films bro?

Comment

Working...
                          X