X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    yeah, the movie was really nice.

I'm trying to search for it in google but can't really describe it there to find it lol...

c'mon man, even in the movie I remember there was a part where the kids were forced to watch a battle between two dogs until one of the dogs is dead...and the kid was scared, but then he grows up and becomes emotionless like a robot..

one of the scenes also had him and another dude (when they are grown and emotionless) tested to race each other to see who is faster...

maybe these will remind you of it? maybe....lol
    I've just spend 15 mins searching for it (now I'm curious myself lol) but I can't find shit!

Comment

yeah, the movie was really nice.

I'm trying to search for it in google but can't really describe it there to find it lol...

c'mon man, even in the movie I remember there was a part where the kids were forced to watch a battle between two dogs until one of the dogs is dead...and the kid was scared, but then he grows up and becomes emotionless like a robot..

one of the scenes also had him and another dude (when they are grown and emotionless) tested to race each other to see who is faster...

maybe these will remind you of it? maybe....lol
      I ain't got a clue, don't think I've seen whatever it is other wise I'm sure I'd remember it from some of those details you've just mentioned. Sorry man!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        I've just spend 15 mins searching for it (now I'm curious myself lol) but I can't find shit!
        Damn bro..didn't really mean to waste your time...Thanks alot for searching, just forget it tho...hopefully one day I might find it out lol
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I saw Zero Dark Thirty on Friday...so fucking good. I thought because it was 2 and a half hours long that I would lose interest at some point, but I didn't. Be prepared to see quite a few torture scenes though. Really dope movie, I recommend it.

Comment

Damn bro..didn't really mean to waste your time...Thanks alot for searching, just forget it tho...hopefully one day I might find it out lol
            Nah man it's all good. I just became curious about it myself because it reminded me of a movie I'm sure I saw once. Well, let's hope one of us finds out some day.

Comment

• Watching The Rock... Love this movie!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Watching The Rock... Love this movie!!
                Great movie!!!

Watched a movie called Frailty. A little bit too weird imo, but pretty interesting and intense at some points. Great with some small twists at the end too. 6.5/10

Comment

• Tarantino tha Boss! (4:00 for people who don't want to watch it all)

Comment

• Django Unchained was an amazing movie...damn, didnt think Jamie Foxx was gonna do a great job.. If you still didn't watch the movie, I really think you should real talk.

Comment

Django Unchained was an amazing movie...damn, didnt think Jamie Foxx was gonna do a great job.. If you still didn't watch the movie, I really think you should real talk.
                      Dunno if it's to me or just in general,

but I already ordered my tickets a month ago, I've only been waiting on it to hit the theaters here in Denmark. Fortunately I get to see it on a pre-premiere, on the 16th, instead of the 24th so that's pretty cool.

I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Dunno if it's to me or just in general,

but I already ordered my tickets a month ago, I've only been waiting on it to hit the theaters here in Denmark. Fortunately I get to see it on a pre-premiere, on the 16th, instead of the 24th so that's pretty cool.

I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT!
                        For real, you are going to love it.

Leonardo DiCaprio >>>>>>>>
                        Anyone who wanna hear him say "nigga" you gotta go watch it

Comment

• The Game.

My favourite kind of movies. Twists and turns mixed together with suspense and something weird and creepy. Lol that's a lot of themes but of course it doesn't have to contain every one of em. But anyways,
                          great movie. Very exciting and chilling - gets you thinking too, well written script... Well, the end was kinda silly. It didn't ruin the movie I would probably still give it around 8/10, but I hoped for better. It also looses replay-value big time with that plot-twist-ending, but I defiantly enjoyed it this first (and probably only) time around.

Comment

Working...
                          X