This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Well my mate just saw it a couple of hours ago and he said it was really bad... And he likes the others like me! He said it wasn't really that scary this time, and also most of the scary bits in the trailer didn't even happen in the film so they must of cut shit loads out for the UK Screening... I'll still see it but gonna rewatch it when the uncut comes out on DVD.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Ah you loser lol! I thought Equilibrium was awesome.

oh really thats unfortunate...wonder if they cut any of the scenes out over here in canada, i may check it out if my friends want to, if you see it let me know how it is

Comment

Well my mate just saw it a couple of hours ago and he said it was really bad... And he likes the others like me! He said it wasn't really that scary this time, and also most of the scary bits in the trailer didn't even happen in the film so they must of cut shit loads out for the UK Screening... I'll still see it but gonna rewatch it when the uncut comes out on DVD.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Ah you loser lol! I thought Equilibrium was awesome.
      Why am I a loser lol? You can consider it mindless fun, but a good movie? No fucking way...

Comment

• Really hope Skyfall lives up to the hype.

I've never loved a James Bond film. I only actually like two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Why am I a loser lol? You can consider it mindless fun, but a good movie? No fucking way...
          You need to unclench those ass cheeks from time to time.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          oh really thats unfortunate...wonder if they cut any of the scenes out over here in canada, i may check it out if my friends want to, if you see it let me know how it is
          Yeah I'll be going to see it Tuesday either way. Just to see it at the cinema and finish off the story see how that shit ends. I'll let you know the verdict.

Comment

You need to unclench those ass cheeks from time to time.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Yeah I'll be going to see it Tuesday either way. Just to see it at the cinema and finish off the story see how that shit ends. I'll let you know the verdict.
            Wtf rofl... I've never been a fan of si-fi anyways, so that's a little tough to do. But I do enjoy mindless fun if it's good mindless fun. I luv Death Race from 08 for example.

Comment

Wtf rofl... I've never been a fan of si-fi anyways, so that's a little tough to do. But I do enjoy mindless fun if it's good mindless fun. I luv Death Race from 08 for example.

Comment

You be acting weird as hell right now bruh.

Comment

You be acting weird as hell right now bruh.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone here seen 8 1/2 or La Dolce Vita? Two of the best films ever. Fellini > all

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Anyone here seen 8 1/2 or La Dolce Vita? Two of the best films ever. Fellini > all
                        thought about it.

Comment

thought about it.
                          Do it, bro.

Oh, and have you seen Raging Bull yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X