Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klown (2010) - IMDb is premiering in the US tomorrow. Get your lazy ass out and watch it!

Danish humor>>>>>>

Comment

• JGL is top 3 actor of OAT.

Comment

• The Messenger.

Meh, I wasn't really feeling it, but it was a great idea I just think it could've been executed better...

It shows another side of war which I liked.

5/10

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Klown (2010) - IMDb is premiering in the US tomorrow. Get your lazy ass out and watch it!

Danish humor>>>>>>
        It's great that it's coming to the US, but the funniest bit is cut out because America is some weak asses...

Comment

• Why does Hurt Locker get so much hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            Why does Hurt Locker get so much hate.
            Just because of the subject matter. I think it's great, though.

Tokyo Story and Double Indemnity just arrived. They have grey cases - which kinda looks bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              Why does Hurt Locker get so much hate.
              It's not good. Not what I've seen so far. I've sat down to see it twice but never finished it cause it bores the shit outta me.

Comment

• Zodiac.

Way too slow and long. But exciting and thrilling at points. Well put together, just felt a lil rushed anyways... 7/10

Comment

• omg yoooo [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] im like literally shitting myself right now

i was just at my towns local summer book/cd fair, and i came across a mint condition copy of the original soundtrack Album Record for One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest for only 4 fucking dollars!!!!!!

the cashier looked so pissed that i had it hahahahah ill post a pic later

inb4onlyfilmnerdswouldcareaboutthat

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    omg yoooo [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] im like literally shitting myself right nowi was just at my towns local summer book/cd fair, and i came across a mint condition copy of the original soundtrack Album Record for One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest for only 4 fucking dollars!!!!!!the cashier looked so pissed that i had it hahahahah ill post a pic later inb4onlyfilmnerdswouldcareaboutthat
                    Still haven't seen that movie kill me ..... But I know exactly how you feel. If I find something very special from a movie or something I go craay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      omg yoooo @ABjerg @WeezYIsCraaazY im like literally shitting myself right now

i was just at my towns local summer book/cd fair, and i came across a mint condition copy of the original soundtrack Album Record for One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest for only 4 fucking dollars!!!!!!

the cashier looked so pissed that i had it hahahahah ill post a pic later

inb4onlyfilmnerdswouldcareaboutthat

You sly dog.

I have literally no collectibles.

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] mint condition

these are a few others from my collection just to show im no amateur lol, just the original soundtrack albums for "Rocky", and Woody Allen's film "Manhattan"

Comment

• [MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] - good stuff.

Just watched the French Connection. Brilliant and realistic - which is hard to say for a gangster film.

8.5-9/10

Oh, and 17 blu-rays were delivered to my house today. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                          X