This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] dope!

Where The Wild Things Are was very unique and different. I liked it. Great special effects work btw!

Comment

• i spend too much on movie collectibles like posters and albums and shit like that lol ppl look at me like im insane

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        i spend too much on movie collectibles like posters and albums and shit like that lol ppl look at me like im insane
        It's fucking annoying that all the dope collector's special editions etc. doesn't come for the movies i love lolI saw some dope editions for Kick-Ass, I Am Legend and Wanted.

Comment

• Watched these before loggin in

Puss in Boots
          Chronicle
          Fast Five
          I Robot(while getting my tat)

Comment

• JGL

Comment

• Chronicles is boring af
              Your Highness (2011) is pretty goot if i remember rite

instagram
              I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
              #FREEBREEZY
              >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                i spend too much on movie collectibles like posters and albums and shit like that lol ppl look at me like im insane
                I got some like 8 ft tall Avenger cinema posters

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Watched Step Brothers last night and 8 Mile couple of nights ago. Step Brothers still funny, 8 Mile still quality.

Comment

• seen "The Woman in Black" today. had some scary scenes. definitely watchable.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                    seen "The Woman in Black" today. had some scary scenes. definitely watchable.
                    very true, i loved the style of the movie

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Just watched The Raid again... Quality film!

Comment

• i havent been to a movie theater in a min... i just wait till they on tv... i dnt buy dvds unless they're tv shows

Comment

• Francis Ford Coppola is quite an unnapreciated director. I'd easily put him above every other director besides Kubrick, Scorsese and Polanski...

Comment

Working...
                          X