This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927):

Not a film I can suggest to all, but if you are a fan of silent films, it is mesmerising.

Comment

• Am i the only one that didn't like The Dark Knight Rises? Let's not name Robin Dick Grayson or Tim Drake but let's name him John Blake?

Don't even get me started with Bane

Comment

• Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
        Am i the only one that didn't like The Dark Knight Rises? Let's not name Robin Dick Grayson or Tim
        Drake but let's name him John Blake?

I gave it 3/4, but my review read more like a 2. lol

Mean Streets:
        Mean Streets Mean Streets is the New York Martin Scorsese saw, with holistic do-gooders and little league mobsters running wild. Seldom since Bresson’s prime had a director displayed such a facility for making a secluded movie that is also a work of art. The abstract, metaphysical theme–the possibility of modern sainthood–marks his 1973 film, the first to garner any notice. Immature, yet tumultuously acted and edited, Mean Streets succeeds at being a gripping picture with an influence still visible today, even in modern TV crime shows. Harvey Keitel is the young mobster on the rise; Robert De Niro is his brutish, irresponsible nemesis, whom he's determined to love.

On some critic ish.

Comment

• Denzel Washington in Training Day >>

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
          Go on

Comment

Am i the only one that didn't like The Dark Knight Rises? Let's not name Robin Dick Grayson or Tim Drake but let's name him John Blake?

It wasn't what you would call a great movie, and I don't really like it that much. Espcially not if compared to the first two.

I don't hate it, but it's flawed and boring at points. Also very clich� and not as original as the first two.

Comment

• Just saw Seven Psychopaths yesterday! What a movie! It's fucking crazy and hilarious too! Haha anyone else seen it? Opinions?

Comment

Am i the only one that didn't like The Dark Knight Rises? Let's not name Robin Dick Grayson or Tim Drake but let's name him John Blake?

I loved that film. I don't get what you don't like about John Blake

Tom Hardy as Bane >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  I loved that film. I don't get what you don't like about John Blake
                  Gritty yet philosophical, and it certainly doesn't work.

Just my take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    I loved that film. I don't get what you don't like about John Blake Tom Hardy as Bane >>>
                    I just hate the fact bane wasn't the one pulling the strings

Comment

• Actually want to see this lol... Trailer had me laughing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Actually want to see this lol... Trailer had me laughing!

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/ent...n-trailer.html

Comment

• Didn't see that. It's cool, still in the correct thread

Comment

Working...
                          X