X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the best movies I've seen

Comment

• Saw No Country for Old Men for the 2nd time yesterday. I saw it a long time ago and remembered it being fascinating. It still was. It's a beautifully done movie and the peformances are great. It just like, the movie itself doesn't really live up to everything else which is a lil sad but whatever.

Comment

• I saw Cloud Atlas yesterday. Damn my brain was deceased after it, it felt like I watched 6 movies in one. I still don't see what all the stories had to do with the other ones. I had no idea what the whole movie was about. I enjoyed the great acting, visual effects and music though.
        Last edited by WeezyMinaj; 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
          I saw Cloud Atlas yesterday. Damn my brain was deceased after it, it felt like I watched 6 movies in one. I still don't see what all the stories had to do with the other ones. I had no idea what the whole was about. I enjoyed the great acting, visual effects and music though.
          lool!! I've got this but waiting for the right mood to watch it.

Comment

• I saw Skyfall finally and Les Mis. Skyfall was amazing and so was Les Mis but I've seen it live a lot so I feel it can't compare.

Comment

• Gonna see some classic shit today - Casablanca.

Since it's weekend I will probably see one more but which? Anyone got a suggestion to a great movie in the drama or thriller area?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Gonna see some classic shit today - Casablanca.

Since it's weekend I will probably see one more but which? Anyone got a suggestion to a great movie in the drama or thriller area?

Fatal Attraction or Black Swan

Comment

• can u tell me some movies like lethal weapon, bad company, national security??

Comment

• I saw Les Mis the other day. It was so boring that my friends and I walked out. It had great acting and a great story but it was ALL singing. Even the spoken roles were with song... it was odd.

Comment

Gonna see some classic shit today - Casablanca.

Ehm... limitless, the prestige or million dollar baby. This is what just popped up out of my head lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                        Ehm... limitless, the prestige or million dollar baby. This is what just popped up out of my head lol.
                        Great suggestions. I've seen the first two, but I still haven't watched Million Dollar Baby. I really want to though so soon I probably will.

Comment

Great suggestions. I've seen the first two, but I still haven't watched Million Dollar Baby. I really want to though so soon I probably will.
                          I remember you saying that you liked Gran Torino, then you'll like this one for sure. It didn't won an oscar for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                          X