This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Can't wait for the sequels too, and I honestly didn't know there was a trailer for it...I just watched it, thank you lol. I just read about it on a website last month....I'm even more excited now! The movie is gonna drop a tear in my eyes I sense it!
    Yeah, you are probably right, it feels like that kind of film!

Comment

• Got into Burn Notice...

shits nycee

Comment

• This scene always gives me multiple orgasms, it's so awesome. I can't describe it. Michael Bay action scenes tbh >>>>

Comment

• just seen The Hobbit

well i liked the movie i don't fuck with Lord of the Rings but The Hobbit was nice

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
            This scene always gives me multiple orgasms, it's so awesome. I can't describe it. Michael Bay action scenes tbh >>>>

Michael Bay fell off tho. Dunno if he will fuck up Bad Boys 3...

Comment

• The Hobbit - HFR 3D.

I love the new format, makes everything so real and better to look at and enjoy - especially the action scenes. Movie was good, pretty slow in the start and unneccesary sidestories but when it finally got a hold of itself it was really enjoyable! Great with another visit to Middleearth!

Comment

• OMFG

Comment

• The Hobbit:

It has a lot of bloated scenes, and the movie as a whole feels a bit vapid. Lord of the Rings fans will be pleased, but those expecting a monumental film will be sorrily disappointing.

2/4

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    The Hobbit:

It has a lot of bloated scenes, and the movie as a whole feels a bit vapid. Lord of the Rings fans will be pleased, but those expecting a monumental film will be sorrily disappointing.

2/4
                    I still don't understand why it have to be this long? It's full of unneccesary shit in the first two hours or so. You have to think about you're making a movie, not a A-Z summary smh. I did love the last 40 mins or so. Wish I enjoyed the first part of the movie as much.

Comment

• Watched Seven Psychopaths last night... Film was really good!! Very enjoyable movie to watch!
                      [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] I think I said I'd let you know how it was when I see it... I'm pretty sure you will like this movie. Very well done!

Comment

• Anybody tried Netflix? Is it good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Watched Seven Psychopaths last night... Film was really good!! Very enjoyable movie to watch!
                          @ABjerg I think I said I'd let you know how it was when I see it... I'm pretty sure you will like this movie. Very well done!
                          Thanx for remembering bruh! Yep, I'm sure I will. I only knew about it cause I'm a Woody Harrelson fan, so I searched for his movies and found this. Thought it looked awesome so I had to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X