This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
    I don't know if I should watch This Is The End in a bad quality right now or wait for the better. I'm bored as helll tho...
    this one has not arrived in Brazil yet ... hahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    It's not scary, it's just things that come up that are unexpected
    thats what im sayin =/ hahahahhahahahha

Comment

I don't know if I should watch This Is The End in a bad quality right now or wait for the better. I'm bored as helll tho...

That movie is really funny!!!!, it's a must watch, I advice you wait until it comes out in better quality, I watched it in theaters and it was worth my money

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Late122 View Post

That movie is really funny!!!!, it's a must watch, I advice you wait until it comes out in better quality, I watched it in theaters and it was worth my money

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post
      this one has not arrived in Brazil yet ... hahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

thats what im sayin =/ hahahahhahahahha

You need to watch it, it's really good, I watch it on netflix

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post

You need to watch it, it's really good, I watch it on netflix
        i guess i'll watch, everyone i know tells is great! hahahaha
        did you see that new tv series, Hannibal? its like the same history of the movies, but more extended with more conflits... i heard its pretty good!

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
          thought it was your fav =/ hahahahah and that bloodbath of the film was typical of tarantino hahaha lol

- - - Updated - - -

10/10 =/
          Nah not my fav, but still 10/10. Tarantino's most 'complete' movie imo.

And Inception I agree with you about that 10/10.

Comment

i guess i'll watch, everyone i know tells is great! hahahaha
            did you see that new tv series, Hannibal? its like the same history of the movies, but more extended with more conflits... i heard its pretty good!

I have not finished watching supernatural, I have to finish that first but I will check it out!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Nah not my fav, but still 10/10. Tarantino's most 'complete' movie imo.

And Inception I agree with you about that 10/10.
              Tarantino is great! hahahahaha and that film was amazing!
              and yey, people say Inception is not 10/10 but i always thought it was! hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
              I have not finished watching supernatural, I have to finish that first but I will check it out!
              i'll try to see some this week, enjoy my last week of vacation =(
              but i'll tell you about those 2, if i lie supernatural and hannibal! :]]

Comment

Tarantino is great! hahahahaha and that film was amazing!
                and yey, people say Inception is not 10/10 but i always thought it was! hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

i'll try to see some this week, enjoy my last week of vacation =(
                but i'll tell you about those 2, if i lie supernatural and hannibal! :]]

Alright, have a great time and enjoy your vacation

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                  Alright, have a great time and enjoy your vacation
                  thank youuu

Comment

thank youuu

No problem!

Comment

Just wait and watch a film you've already seen =)

Comment

• Fantastic Mr. Fox

I don't get all the hype this one got. I mean, I think the stop-motion animatoon was rather poor. Looks like they did it on purpose, but why? Story was kinda silly although it was based on something already written so ain't much to do there.

I just wasn't really blown away or felt it was 'ground-breaking' as others have stated. I'll stick to Coraline, Corpse Bride and NBC when it comes to stop-motion animation. Those are amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Fantastic Mr. Fox

I don't get all the hype this one got. I mean, I think the stop-motion animatoon was rather poor. Looks like they did it on purpose, but why? Story was kinda silly although it was based on something already written so ain't much to do there.

I just wasn't really blown away or felt it was 'ground-breaking' as others have stated. I'll stick to Coraline, Corpse Bride and NBC when it comes to stop-motion animation. Those are amazing!
                          did you see The Nightmare Before Christmas? its a classic Tim Burton's film, and its a stop-motion animation, i really liked! actually is my fav animation movie, and i first watched when i was like 4 or 5!

Comment

Working...
                          X