X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't wait for this. that part at the end >>>

coming out on Christmas
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

can't wait for this. that part at the end >>>

coming out on Christmas
      will watch just for the drake cameo

Comment

• I'm currently at the most cheasy, amature and plain awful part of the Friday The 13th franchise (IV and up). Damn. I don't even know if I'll be able to finish this franchise. Can't believe there isn't one really good movie out there for such a great killer. :/ Wonder if we'll ever get Part 2 of the reboot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

can't wait for this. that part at the end >>>

coming out on Christmas
          looks hilarious.

Comment

• Tonight's program:

- HP: Prisoner of Azkaban. From one of my fav directors, and it's defiantly where the series became what it needed to be. Also the film where Emma became really hot.

- Shanghai Noon. I love Jackie Chan and I've already seen the sequel but I never got around the first one for some odd reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Tonight's program:

- HP: Prisoner of Azkaban. From one of my fav directors, and it's defiantly where the series became what it needed to be. Also the film where Emma became really hot.

- Shanghai Noon. I love Jackie Chan and I've already seen the sequel but I never got around the first one for some odd reason.
              I'm thinking about watching the whole Harry Potter series again =)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                I'm thinking about watching the whole Harry Potter series again =)
                That's what I'm already doing.

I decided a while ago that I would watch em all again. As I said, I'm currently on the 3rd in the series. It was fun to see the first two again, it has been years since I last watched them.

Comment

I'll check it out if it's not too Kubrick-ish.

The only Kubrick film I've really enjoyed so far is Full Metal Jacket (which you do not like lol). But let's see what this can bring me.

And yeah there's some movies that goes by quicker than you realize. I watched Magnolia a few days ago. That was 3 fast hours imo.
                  you dont like The Shining? or Eyes Wide Shut????? or 2001 Space Odyssey????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    you dont like The Shining? or Eyes Wide Shut????? or 2001 Space Odyssey????????
                    I have not seen Eyes Wide Shut yet but I will. The Shining was good because of Nicholson, but I could've seen some other director do a much better job than Kubrick tbh. I appreciate 2001 a lot as film. It was revolutionary for its time and it's still amazing to look at. Great movie.

I'm sorry if my post was misleading. I did enjoy some of his other works, but FMJ was the only one I really really enjoyed!

Comment

That's what I'm already doing.

I decided a while ago that I would watch em all again. As I said, I'm currently on the 3rd in the series. It was fun to see the first two again, it has been years since I last watched them.
                      The first two will look so strange now because of how young the characters are =/

Comment

• anybody have a Need For Speed trailer yet?

Comment

• Just finished The Purge. I was hoping they would kill the "new founding fathers".

The ending didn't really resolve anything like most movies do.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X