• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    definitely on par with insidious
    interesting
    imma need to check it out

Comment

• Just watched Halo 4 the movie.. Anyone who is a fan of the game should watch it.. And if you are not a fan of the game you should watch it too, because I never played a game and I fuckin' loved the movie.. It's really awesome.

Comment

• The Aviator was awesome. DiCaprio's movie career is fucking damn near flawless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          The Aviator was awesome. DiCaprio's movie career is fucking damn near flawless.
          Does he have Oscar? I think he's one of those epic actors who don't have one.. It's a shame though..
          I know Depp also doesn't have an Oscar..

Comment

The Aviator was awesome. DiCaprio's movie career is fucking damn near flawless.
            To me the movie was meh but it might be his best ever peformance. He totally disappeared in that role tbh. But hey, it would be stupid to try and find Leo's best role, that man is a genius and is one of the few actors that can play anything or anyone and that I never see as themselves nor anyone else but the character that is being portrayed.
            And I agree with the movie career statement, if we are talking peformance-wise and not movie-wise. Although 80% of his catalog ARE good movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @WeezYIsCraaazY I got around Before Sunrise today. You were right, I did enjoy it. As a matter of fact I freaking loved it. That would be the romance movie I would put on if I was ever "forced" to sit through one. Hope that she would agree with that and not insist on watching one of those really cheesy and predictive ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Does he have Oscar? I think he's one of those epic actors who don't have one.. It's a shame though..
              I know Depp also doesn't have an Oscar..
              Na he ain't got one! He only has a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor for the Aviator.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              To me the movie was meh but it might be his best ever peformance. He totally disappeared in that role tbh. But hey, it would be stupid to try and find Leo's best role, that man is a genius and is one of the few actors that can play anything or anyone and that I never see as themselves nor anyone else but the character that is being portrayed.
              And I agree with the movie career statement, if we are talking peformance-wise and not movie-wise. Although 80% of his catalog ARE good movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @WeezYIsCraaazY I got around Before Sunrise today. You were right, I did enjoy it. As a matter of fact I freaking loved it. That would be the romance movie I would put on if I was ever "forced" to sit through one. Hope that she would agree with that and not insist on watching one of those really cheesy and predictive ones!
              Yeah man, he has to be one of my favourite actors. Just amazing.

Good films man, make sure you watch the others, when I watched Before Midnight the other week I was totally engrossed in that pure script movie. Very good.

Comment

Na he ain't got one! He only has a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor for the Aviator.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man, he has to be one of my favourite actors. Just amazing.

Good films man, make sure you watch the others, when I watched Before Midnight the other week I was totally engrossed in that pure script movie. Very good.
                Of course I will watch the others! How can I not when I just experienced ths amazing film!

Comment

• Only God Forgives.

Defiantly not a film for everybody. A slow-motioned revenge drama giving plenty of time to the top notch art direction and less to none of the story and plain dialogue. But before I sat down and watched this movie I put on my arthouse shades and was welcomed with vivid stylish colors and beautiful cinematography.
                  Yes, I liked this movie. As a matter of fact I loved it and was it violent? Hell yeah it was. But tbh I expected worse. And it doesn't change my opinion on this arthouse masterpiece which will be greatly appreciated in the future I bet. If you have seen it please give me your opinion.

8-9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                    Only God Forgives.

Defiantly not a film for everybody. A slow-motioned revenge drama giving plenty of time to the top notch art direction and less to none of the story and plain dialogue. But before I sat down and watched this movie I put on my arthouse shades and was welcomed with vivid stylish colors and beautiful cinematography.
                    Yes, I liked this movie. As a matter of fact I loved it and was it violent? Hell yeah it was. But tbh I expected worse. And it doesn't change my opinion on this arthouse masterpiece which will be greatly appreciated in the future I bet. If you have seen it please give me your opinion.

8-9/10
                    Hmm interesting, I haven't watched it yet, but someone else told me it was "Overly Violent, Overly long, Over acted and just not very good really" which is why I haven't got round to watching it yet...

I'll have to check it out at some point see what my thoughts are.

Comment

Hmm interesting, I haven't watched it yet, but someone else told me it was "Overly Violent, Overly long, Over acted and just not very good really" which is why I haven't got round to watching it yet...

I'll have to check it out at some point see what my thoughts are.
                      Well, some reviewers has given this movie a 10/10. Others has given this a 0/10. I wouldn't call either of these incorrect or wrong.

It depends on how you watch it, what you expect from it, and if you occasionally enjoy visual style over matter.

Comment

• On another note, Swordfish on TV now. Dope movie, not seen it in years.

Comment

• Pacific Rim was a huge waste of money smh.....

how's The Conjuring? not trying to waste any more money on garbage movies

if it only lives off its hype then i dont even wanna see it
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X