• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    thought we were cool smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Don't "be cool" with that idiot bruh

Comment

• Chillin Watching Blankman lol

Comment

• Im gonna try to watch a bunch of movies who has suggestions for Horror movies, im gonna watch The Devil Inside probably, i saw The Conjuring yesterday, so im in the mood for some movies

Comment

• Got hold of the Purge gonna watch that tonight, see what I think after mixed reviews on it and how it was a great idea for the story but they failed with the movie. Soon see...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
              Im gonna try to watch a bunch of movies who has suggestions for Horror movies, im gonna watch The Devil Inside probably, i saw The Conjuring yesterday, so im in the mood for some movies
              amityville horror

insidious

sinister

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                amityville horror

insidious

sinister
                I havent seen AmittyVille Horror but i have seen Insidious and Sinister and they were really good i just finished The Possession which was very weak and now in watching The Devil Inside

Comment

I havent seen AmittyVille Horror but i have seen Insidious and Sinister and they were really good i just finished The Possession which was very weak and now in watching The Devil Inside
                  this is the scariest part of the film

Comment

Im gonna try to watch a bunch of movies who has suggestions for Horror movies, im gonna watch The Devil Inside probably, i saw The Conjuring yesterday, so im in the mood for some movies
                    How was the Conjuring? Still thinkin if I should watch it, istn it just a stereotype horror about some ghosts in a house and in the end they kill all ? Is it really based on true events?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      How was the Conjuring? Still thinkin if I should watch it, istn it just a stereotype horror about some ghosts in a house and in the end they kill all ? Is it really based on true events?
                      Do you understand its BASED on a true story meaning it couldve been a family who heard shit in their house and they just added shit but anyway it isnt that scary its very suspensful and not as many jumps scares as expected which i was very happy about i would recommend seeing it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      this is the scariest part of the film

Dont they get liked raped

---Update---

Finished The Devil Inside not very scary but i found it extremely intriguing, the ending was fairly stupid and un-creative but, i never mind a stupid ending as long as the movie was cool, which it was
                      Last edited by TheePuppy; 07-27-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• The Purge was annoyingly shit. Such a great idea, but filled with nothing but stupid illogical shit. Actually annoyed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          The Purge was annoyingly shit. Such a great idea, but filled with nothing but stupid illogical shit. Actually annoyed me.
                          Yeah trailers looked pretty decent but i heard it was bad... Why do these films get picked up by Directors and Producers

Comment

Working...
                          X