Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle - it was nice to see something new and refreshing done to the 'superhero' genre. Very unique and inventive, but unfortunately it had some flaws that I can't overlook and which took me a bit out of the movie. 6/10
    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 04-30-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Chronicle - it was nice to see something new and refreshing done to the 'superhero' genre. Very unique and inventive, but unfortunately it had some flows that I can't overlook and which took me a bit out of the movie. 6/10
      You seen Blow yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
        You seen Blow yet?
        I got it downloaded and it's ready to watch, but I'm sorry I haven't. :/ I just gotta be in the right mood for certain movies and I haven't been in the mood for Blow just yet.

Comment

• I watched John Carter yesterday.

It was an okay movie but I expected better because of the total cost to make the fim.

The main guy out of Breaking Bad was in the film too =)

Comment

• saw iron man 3 today, it was pretty good enjoyed it, post credit scene was disappointing however

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              saw iron man 3 today, it was pretty good enjoyed it, post credit scene was disappointing however
              Yup. Let's hope Thor post credit scene is better. Would have thought it would have been something a little exciting like the lead up to the Avengers was, I Avengers 2 is set for 2015 so you'd think they'd do the same again give you small clips and teases up to it's lead up.

Comment

• Total Recall (1990) - I've seen this before a really long time ago, but since I couldn't remember me and a friend decided to give it a second watch. And damn, we laughed our asses off! This is an Arnie Classic! Great fun, decent special effects and over-the-top violence! 8/10

Comment

• might watch

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Yup. Let's hope Thor post credit scene is better. Would have thought it would have been something a little exciting like the lead up to the Avengers was, I Avengers 2 is set for 2015 so you'd think they'd do the same again give you small clips and teases up to it's lead up.
                    exactly, theyre introducing more people into the marvel universe as well, so i thought even if not the avengers show the people they are introducing, or something like thanos making plans to attack earth

Comment

• Just saw Django Unchained. God damn. Best movie i've seen in a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                        Just saw Django Unchained. God damn. Best movie i've seen in a while!
                        Don't agree. One of the worst movies I've seen tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Your future job should be Movie reviewer

Comment

Working...
                          X