Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      Love him. #NoHomo
      He's hot

Comment

Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        He's hot
        Idk if I really find him that good looking lol but I think he's a great actor. I would go see any new movie that he's in regardless of what it's about tbh.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
          Recently I saw Faster, you know that lil' movie with The Rock that went totally under the radar because of Fast Five...I found it AWESOME.

It's not just another shoot-'em-up-bang-bang nonsense flick (like, let's say, Walking Tall or Doom)..there you got well-rounded and complex characters, worthy of a '60-'70 hard boiled noire film, and a story that blew me away..I couldn't wait to know what would happen next.
          The cinematography is also beautiful..that burnt Sienna fits the mood of the movie perfectly.

Prolly the best film i've watched this month, definitely a recommendable one.

@Mr. Swag: if you like Nic Cage you should check out Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans and 8mm if you haven't, and be sure not to sleep on SEEKING JUSTICE..it'll prolly come out this winter
          Thanks, Imma watch out for them.

And @ Faster: I found it damn dope! Was an awesome film, Johnson owns it again.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

My fav actors are Jason Statham, Jake Gyldenhaal, Paul Walker, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jackie Chan, Seann William Scott.....

My fav directors are Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson, Gueliermo del Toro, James Cameron......

Comment

Watching Apocalypto... Just remembered why it's one of my favourite films... So fucking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Watching Apocalypto... Just remembered why it's one of my favourite films... So fucking good!
                No doubt, it's a fuckin' beautiful movie. And the actor who plays Jaguar Paw is a freakin' good actor!

That was also one of the first movies I watched to test my new 46" flatscreen. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  No doubt, it's a fuckin' beautiful movie. And the actor who plays Jaguar Paw is a freakin' good actor!

That was also one of the first movies I watched to test my new 46" flatscreen. lol
                  It is just amazing, don't matter what mood I'm in either, I can watch it anytime...

Comment

Aight guys... Finally the trailer dropped for what I've been waitin' for since this was announced:

AMERICAN PIE: REUNION - Org. cast is back and this looks like its not gonna dissapoint!

I laughed through the whole trailer, and respect for R. Kelly in that bitch!

Comment

^^ That is a MUST see.

Stifler

Watched Insidious last night. Is that film serious? It's a joke imo. It started pretty well but wtf it lost it half way through.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                        ^^ That is a MUST see.

Stifler

Watched Insidious last night. Is that film serious? It's a joke imo. It started pretty well but wtf it lost it half way through.
                        Yeah man can't wait!

And I kinda like the 'old school feel' of Insidious, but it became a lil too silly and shit towards the end. Even though I actually digged the [really] red Devil.

Comment

I enjoyed it up until his father had to go 'fetch him'
                          I just thought it got kinda laughable. It had potential to be so much better!

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Working...
                          X