X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    No it was great. But that big one at the very end
    The Bodybuilder? The Hulk Hogan Crawler? I lol'd tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      The Bodybuilder? The Hulk Hogan Crawler? I lol'd tbh.

Comment

• Lol I Liked Safe House. Same as his recent shit but i liked it.....

Comment

• Rock'N'Rolla.

It was too slow imo, but it gave me some great laughs and the chase/rob scene was great! But that's pretty much it... 5/10

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] watch A Serbian Film if you haven't.. very weird concept but good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
              [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] watch A Serbian Film if you haven't.. very weird concept but good.
              I hate movies like that bruh, sorry. I don't see the "beautiful art" in raping a baby. That's just wrong, even in movies.

Comment

• The Thing (1982).

What can I say, this movie is s cult classic. I don't normally like movies like these, but I was positively surprised tbh. The special effect were great when you think of the movies age and the idea was witty and scary indeed.
                I'ma give it 7.5/10 which is very high for this type of movie.

Comment

• I personally think Goodfellas is much better than the Godfather (both I and II).

Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    I personally think Goodfellas is much better than the Godfather (both I and II).

Anyone else?
                    I had Goodfellas laying around and lost it. Never got to see it. I'll judge when I've watched it bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      I had Goodfellas laying around and lost it. Never got to see it. I'll judge when I've watched it bruh.
                      Make sure you do.

In addition, I actually feel that the Godfather II is better than the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Make sure you do.

In addition, I actually feel that the Godfather II is better than the first.
                        I like the first one more. But I have to re-watch the two soon again. They'll probably get better second time around.

Comment

• Anyone ever seen The Blair Witch Chronicles ?

I read a post about someone literally shitting themselves and not being able to sleep because of it

Comment

Working...
                          X