Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched ATM. The movie had a great potential, but it really failed. More work should have been put into the antagonist to make him " scarier. " The ending was just bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
      I just watched ATM. The movie had a great potential, but it really failed. More work should have been put into the antagonist to make him " scarier. " The ending was just bad.
      The film had no potential... Even when I first see the trailer I new it was gonna be shit... I watched it and still enjoyed it but it was a shit film...

A film about being stuck at a ATM machine has no potential no matter what way they try pull it off! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        The film had no potential... Even when I first see the trailer I new it was gonna be shit... I watched it and still enjoyed it but it was a shit film...

A film about being stuck at a ATM machine has no potential no matter what way they try pull it off! Lol
        There is a movie about getting stuck inside a ATM machine?

Wtf?
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          There is a movie about getting stuck inside a ATM machine?

Wtf?
          lool!!! No that sounded wrong haha, these guys go to get money out of a ATM machine inside a like 9ft square glass lil building in the middle of a dark empty car park. As they turn around to leave there is a guy standing there just watching them and they end up getting harassed by this psycho.

Comment

I was excited after watching the preview

If the psycho wasn't such a normal character it could have been better. You know he's a joke when he fucking slips. Regardless, it's a good movie to laugh at, at least.

Comment

every film has good potential thats the first thing they tell you in film school

just needs something called a good director

martin scorsese's first film was about a guy shaving

Comment

• Shawshank Redemption, Goodfellas, Batman: Dark Knight, 12 Angry Men, Schindler's List, Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back and Alien are the greatest films ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                  I was excited after watching the preview

If the psycho wasn't such a normal character it could have been better. You know he's a joke when he fucking slips. Regardless, it's a good movie to laugh at, at least.
                  Defo a good laugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Shawshank Redemption, Goodfellas, Batman: Dark Knight, 12 Angry Men, Schindler's List, Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back and Alien are the greatest films ever.
                    The Room is the greatest movie of all time

Comment

• shit was pretty lame
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Watching Hunger Games now. Man I hope there isn't too much talking in the movie cuz I'm not that good at english. But I've watched many films in the past years without subtitles.

Comment

• just watched Capote

fantastic movie 9/10

philip seymour hoffman is the best actor of this generation

Comment

Working...
                          X