• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    It's a total rip off the Batman poster though =/
    I spose so but still dope as fuck.

Comment

• Most epic speech ever. Leo is the fuckin man: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GR6wvoPOY

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Apparently he had his last 7 days of filming... So not sure what they gonna do, they might be able to pull something off.
        Ah ok. I guess they did a pretty good job with Happy Potter when the actor for Dumbledore died.

Comment

• Originally posted by iRhys View Post
          Ah ok. I guess they did a pretty good job with Happy Potter when the actor for Dumbledore died.
          Yeah I spose but they only really needed a tall old guy to put a white beard on lol! His character was a bit more unique rather than ya standard Wizard, but shall see what they come up with.

Plus I'm not sure either if that was just Part 1 as they are splitting that last movie into 2. Or if they were filming both parts altogether. If not then they gonna need a new guy for Part 2, unless he ain't in the second half, I haven't read the books.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Most epic speech ever. Leo is the fuckin man: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GR6wvoPOY

Comment

Yeah I spose but they only really needed a tall old guy to put a white beard on lol! His character was a bit more unique rather than ya standard Wizard, but shall see what they come up with.

Plus I'm not sure either if that was just Part 1 as they are splitting that last movie into 2. Or if they were filming both parts altogether. If not then they gonna need a new guy for Part 2, unless he ain't in the second half, I haven't read the books.
            You make a fair point haha. We will see. I haven't read the 3rd book so I don't personally know either.

Comment

• I just saw Lone Survivor... Wow. I almost don't want to sit here and say it was an amazing movie and how good it was. You'll understand what I mean by that if you see it.

Touching, powerful movie.

Comment

I just saw Lone Survivor... Wow. I almost don't want to sit here and say it was an amazing movie and how good it was. You'll understand what I mean by that if you see it.

What happened to [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] ?

Comment

What happened to @ProBitaz. ?
                  Dunno man, he MIA atm for some reason.

Comment

I just saw Lone Survivor... Wow. I almost don't want to sit here and say it was an amazing movie and how good it was. You'll understand what I mean by that if you see it.

I plan to watch it soon. Thanks for the response.

Comment

• Originally posted by iRhys View Post
                      I plan to watch it soon. Thanks for the response.
                      Yeah it's great, it's not a hollywood film for action and shit, it's real life shit. Proper spot on.

Comment

Yeah it's great, it's not a hollywood film for action and shit, it's real life shit. Proper spot on.
                        Ah nice one. I like it when they're not just bullshit stories. True stories are the way to go (or based on).

Comment

What happened to @ProBitaz. ?
                          He died, due to overdose on blu-rays

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X