This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    that @KidComet purge film is out soon enit?
    Ima get my Royalties from it,

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      I know that feel bruh.
      Ended up watching Book of Eli... One I've had on my PC for ages when it come out but never felt in the mood to watch it... I don't know why, because that was fucking EPIC. Loved it.

Someone also recommended to me The Boondock Saints... Has some good ratings and sounds decent, so will watch that at some point. You seen it mate?

Comment

• After Earth and Now You see Me both preimer tonight in my city, idk which to choose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Ended up watching Book of Eli... One I've had on my PC for ages when it come out but never felt in the mood to watch it... I don't know why, because that was fucking EPIC. Loved it.

Someone also recommended to me The Boondock Saints... Has some good ratings and sounds decent, so will watch that at some point. You seen it mate?
          Boondock Saints is a dope ass movie. I love that shit. Def top 25
          Originally posted by dametri426
          nigga jay z lips are average size
          Originally posted by Waynasite
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            After Earth and Now You see Me both preimer tonight in my city, idk which to choose?
            I would say go for Now You See Me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

Not yet, but I've been thinking about it. Same with Book of Eli.

About that 'movies laying around on the pc', I totally relate to that! Haha. I've got like 2-3 movies I've had for around 6-8 months that've never got around to lol.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

About that 'movies laying around on the pc', I totally relate to that! Haha. I've got like 2-3 movies I've had for around 6-8 months that've never got around to lol.
              Haha yeah I do it all the time, it gets to the point where you feel your in not the right mood for that specific film, but even if you sat and watched it, you'd probably enjoy it lol.

But yea get round to Book of Eli when you can, I actually was quite sad I hadn't watched it sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Haha yeah I do it all the time, it gets to the point where you feel your in not the right mood for that specific film, but even if you sat and watched it, you'd probably enjoy it lol.

But yea get round to Book of Eli when you can, I actually was quite sad I hadn't watched it sooner.
                I've seen some of it, I didn't know it was that violent lol. But that shouldn't be a problem, especially when I'm a Tarantino fan.

and yeah I hate when you decide there's a film you wanna watch, but just never get around to, or are never in the mood for it. And when you finally do, you regret that you waited for that long. My most recent examples of that is What's Eating Gilbert Grape and The Devil's Backbone.

Comment

I've seen some of it, I didn't know it was that violent lol. But that shouldn't be a problem, especially when I'm a Tarantino fan.

and yeah I hate when you decide there's a film you wanna watch, but just never get around to, or are never in the mood for it. And when you finally do, you regret that you waited for that long. My most recent examples of that is What's Eating Gilbert Grape and The Devil's Backbone.
                  lol yeah!! I think everyone is probably the same. Thanks for another 2 recommendations

Comment

• Haven't watched Inception yet, gonna watch it tommorow, I got prom today

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I watched Now You see me, Wasnt the best but def wasnt the worst, had some nice twist and turns, i recommened it

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Haven't watched Inception yet, gonna watch it tommorow, I got prom today
                        GOAT movie with GOAT actors

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          GOAT movie with GOAT actors
                          Trailer knocked me off the chair.. I expect nothing less from the movie.

Comment

Working...
                          X