This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

It doesn't look as good as the first one, but I'll still watch it.
    The first one was goat so I'm rly excited!

Comment

• Watched Anchorman 2 today. It was funny, loved it. Not as good as the first though but still definitely worth the watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Watched Anchorman 2 today. It was funny, loved it. Not as good as the first though but still definitely worth the watch
        was drakes part funny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          was drakes part funny?
          nah and he was in it for about 6 seconds. Kanye is in for a bit too

Comment

• One of my most anticipated films of 2014.

The first was a great reboot of the series and this looks like a nice continuation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              One of my most anticipated films of 2014.

The first was a great reboot of the series and this looks like a nice continuation.

jesus christ

i absolutely loved rise of the planet of the apes, this looks awesome

there are way to many good movies coming out in 2014

this and godzilla are probably my most anticipated

Comment

• Don Jon.

This is a pride example of a writer/director debut. JGL follows the moviemaking guidelines to a close to sickening level. If it hadn't been for a few sparks of originality and the great cast, this would've sucked. 4-5/10
                Last edited by ProBitaz.; 12-21-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• What are some new hot movies out that I should watch?!?!?!?!
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                    What are some new hot movies out that I should watch?!?!?!?!
                    Hobit: Desolation of Smaug and Last Vegas.

Comment

• just saw the desolation of smaug, i enjoyed the movie

the cgi on smaug was absolutely outstanding, cumberbatch did a great job portraying him as well

Comment

• Strangers on a Train. Hitchcock at his best. Master of Suspense you already know. That dude just displayed a tennis match and made it suspenseful, not even for the match itself; and he threw another side-suspense story in there at the same time. Damn. Great movie!

The Straight Story. Great and heartfelt story with amazing cinematography and music. What a magical movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                          Strangers on a Train. Hitchcock at his best. Master of Suspense you already know. That dude just displayed a tennis match and made it suspenseful, not even for the match itself; and he threw another side-suspense story in there at the same time. Damn. Great movie!

The Straight Story. Great and heartfelt story with amazing cinematography and music. What a magical movie.
                          I was watching some of the bonus features on my Hitchcock boxset. I knew he had a great impact on cinema, but he pretty much is American cinema

Watched Die Hard at the cinema earlier too. Good film; always great to see old films on the big sceen.

Comment

Working...
                          X