Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started re watching the riddick movies and after every ending I go work out for a solid 2-3 hours
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• leo got to win

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        leo got to win
        Chiwetel Ejiofor and Bruce Dern are more deserving

Gravity is so overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Chiwetel Ejiofor and Bruce Dern are more deserving

Gravity is so overrated
          thats what i said on previous page brah

gravity was boring as fuck

Comment

• Saw "A Prophet" the other day

Incredible long movie ... but also very very good

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
              Best Picture: 12 Years a Slave

Best Actor: Matthew Mcconaughey

Best Actress: Amy Adams

Best Supporting Actor: Jared Leto

Best Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong'o

Best Animated Feature: Frozen

Best Director: Steve McQueen (12 Years a Slave)

these are my predictions....quote me

two out of seven wrong...not bad..and i actually changed my pick for best director at like the last minute

Comment

• Watched Bad Grandpa yesterday, pretty funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey R View Post
                  Just saw non-stop today. I thought it was fantastic. Neeson definatly proves his greatness in this one. A must see and must buy in my opinion
                  True, saw it last week. Enjoyed it from the beggining to the end.

Comment

• Watched Schindler's List...fucking hated it.

Pretentious, simplistic, sentimental. Spielberg made the film to assure himself an Oscar

Comment

• JGL >>>

Comment

• Liam Neeson could have joined an elite group of actors, Sean Connery and Daniel Craig to name a few, who have portrayed the always dapper and iconic 007 agent James Bond. But the Northern Irish Actor chose love instead. The Non-Stop star revealed to U.K.'s Hull Daily Mail explained that he was offered the part during the early stages of his career. "I was heavily courted, let's put it that way, and I'm sure some other actors were too," the thespian said. "It was about 18 or 19 years ago and my wife-to-be said, �If you play James Bond we're not getting married!' And I had to take that on board, because I did want to marry her," he remembered with a smile. Neeson is of course referring to his late wife Natasha Richardson. The couple tied the knot in 1994 and was happily married with their two sons until her tragic death in 2009. Neeson didn't elaborate about which film he was considered for, but if we're doing the math it would have been around the time of GoldenEye. Pierce Brosnan starred in the seventeenth installment, and his first of four films in the spy series. Neeson also didn't explain why the English blond beauty was opposed to him starring in the storied franchise. Maybe it was the daring stunts, the exotic locations and the beautiful leading ladies. Rejecting the potentially life-changing part didn't harm Neeson's career in any way. His unforgettable role in Schindler's List catapulted his career and he earned an Oscar nomination in 1993. He also starred in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, the Chronicles of Narnia series, Taken and The A-Team, to name a few.

Comment

• lol the fuck is that? ^

Saw Step Brothers last night for the first time...not really in to Will Ferrell but gotta admit that shit is funny.

Comment

Working...
                          X