Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who da fuck is hyped for the entourage movie?!

Comment

• Just saw 'Prisoners' fucking GOAT movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Just saw 'Prisoners' fucking GOAT movie.
        I just saw that a few days ago, I agree it's a good movie.

Comment

• Has anyone seen this film ?

Enemy (2013) - IMDb

Comment

some of the most intense scenes ive seen in a while

Comment

• this is going to be so epic

Comment

• anyone watch these television series like Orange is the new black or House of Cards or anything liek that

Comment

It was overrated though... It was meant to be some crazy plot with twists you'll never see coming bla bla bla, don't get me wrong I loved it, it was very good, but was defo over hyped before release.

I just saw Non-Stop... That was a wicked movie. Liam Neeson smashes it again, this was great, one you are sitting there there trying to figure out who is doing what and shit. Really cool movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    anyone watch these television series like Orange is the new black or House of Cards or anything liek that
                    I've only seen the first episode of House of Cards, it was good enough for me to keep watching the series. haven't seen Orange is the New Black yet though

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      It was overrated though... It was meant to be some crazy plot with twists you'll never see coming bla bla bla, don't get me wrong I loved it, it was very good, but was defo over hyped before release.

I just saw Non-Stop... That was a wicked movie. Liam Neeson smashes it again, this was great, one you are sitting there there trying to figure out who is doing what and shit. Really cool movie.
                      u needa watch Black Orphan, just finished all 10 episiodes, 4/5 series

Comment

• watched Time Cop. good movie

weird how they thought in 2004 it would be like that (time travel, self driving cars, virtual reality, Star Wars style halls and doors)...movie was made in 1994.

also that chick that played as Sloan Peterson in Ferris Bueller was in there. saw her tits
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

Yeah, also the end on Prisoners got me mad, they just ended the movie right in a scene.. Like did you go down the fuckin hole or did you just leave.. I hate those ends when you wont know what happend

Comment

Working...
                          X