X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw The Good Son (1993)

good shit.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      saw The Good Son (1993)

good shit.
      Seems mellodramatic amirite
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        Liam Neeson could have joined an elite group of actors, Sean Connery and Daniel Craig to name a few, who have portrayed the always dapper and iconic 007 agent James Bond. But the Northern Irish Actor chose love instead. The Non-Stop star revealed to U.K.'s Hull Daily Mail explained that he was offered the part during the early stages of his career. "I was heavily courted, let's put it that way, and I'm sure some other actors were too," the thespian said. "It was about 18 or 19 years ago and my wife-to-be said, �If you play James Bond we're not getting married!' And I had to take that on board, because I did want to marry her," he remembered with a smile. Neeson is of course referring to his late wife Natasha Richardson. The couple tied the knot in 1994 and was happily married with their two sons until her tragic death in 2009. Neeson didn't elaborate about which film he was considered for, but if we're doing the math it would have been around the time of GoldenEye. Pierce Brosnan starred in the seventeenth installment, and his first of four films in the spy series. Neeson also didn't explain why the English blond beauty was opposed to him starring in the storied franchise. Maybe it was the daring stunts, the exotic locations and the beautiful leading ladies. Rejecting the potentially life-changing part didn't harm Neeson's career in any way. His unforgettable role in Schindler's List catapulted his career and he earned an Oscar nomination in 1993. He also starred in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, the Chronicles of Narnia series, Taken and The A-Team, to name a few.

Comment

• Is Captain Phillips any good ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            lirl

don't think they should have made a "The Purge 2" tho...don't know what to think about that yet.

Comment

• So excited for this movie, although I have to say the trailer was a bit dissapointing (not as epic as Dark Of The Moon)

Comment

• Fell asleep watching Captain Phillips on the plane

Comment

• Just watched the following movies recently and I highly recommend that you watch them:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
                  American Hustle
                  Wolf of Wall Street

Will post more after the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by pompwaves View Post
                    Just watched the following movies recently and I highly recommend that you watch them:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
                    American Hustle
                    Wolf of Wall Street

Will post more after the weekend.
                    Secret Life of Walter Mitty wasnt very good in my opinion...and i didnt get as much out of American Hustle as most with the exception of the top tier acting performances

Comment

• Who's excited for the Entourage Movie?!?! F-YEAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Is Captain Phillips any good ?
                        Yes, thought its gonna be a stupid ship move or whatever...but Tom Hanks maan...shit is dope
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                          Who's excited for the Entourage Movie?!?! F-YEAH!

Comment

Working...
                          X