X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this movie looks really good

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      guardians of the galaxy was outstanding!

one of marvel's best movies, groot and rocket steal the show for me aha they were awesome
      Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      I second this!
      i had never heard about this before the movie
      but i been hearing the movie is amazing
      so i was going to check it out
      but is there a prequel or some things that i need to know before watching it to understand everything going on or nah??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        but is there a prequel or some things that i need to know before watching it to understand everything going on or nah??
        You know why you haven't heard of this? Because Marvel is fucking awesome and don't give a fuck! Hardly anyone knows about the Guardians of the Galaxy (comics), but they just decided to make a movie anyways!

I love how someone put it on facebook;

DC: I just don't know if they ready for a Wonder Woman movie.

Marvel: fuck it here's a talking racoon!

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

Ya the guardians were barely known before the movie was announced, but only things you need to watch are other marvel movies just for one scene, so no not really

Comment

• Attack of the Clones might be the best in the prequel Star Wars trilogy...

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              You know why you haven't heard of this? Because Marvel is fucking awesome and don't give a fuck! Hardly anyone knows about the Guardians of the Galaxy (comics), but they just decided to make a movie anyways!

I love how someone put it on facebook;

DC: I just don't know if they ready for a Wonder Woman movie.

Marvel: fuck it here's a talking racoon!
              lol have you seen it??

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              Ya the guardians were barely known before the movie was announced, but only things you need to watch are other marvel movies just for one scene, so no not really
              alright probably gonna try and catch it this weekend

Comment

• Re-watching all the SAW movies. They were like the best when I was younger. A guarantee hit at sleepovers lol (although watching the 3rd one in the cinemas at 11 or 12 wasn't the best decision ever hah).

Anyways, they are better than expected still. Thought they would suck when watching them now. Watching IV tonight...

Comment

Re-watching all the SAW movies. They were like the best when I was younger. A guarantee hit at sleepovers lol (although watching the 3rd one in the cinemas at 11 or 12 wasn't the best decision ever hah).

Anyways, they are better than expected still. Thought they would suck when watching them now. Watching IV tonight...
                  what I like about the saw movies is that they actually have a story line.

most films that focus on gore are normally bad lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    what I like about the saw movies is that they actually have a story line.

most films that focus on gore are normally bad lol.
                    Exactly. At least the first 3 (or 4) does. Then they really begin to reach for sense. But yeah, the stories and especially the life and death of Jigsaw is what makes saw awesome. If you look under all the blood there's a lot of stuff to look into. Still with gaping plot holes here and there but the main story is interesting enough.

Comment

Re-watching all the SAW movies. They were like the best when I was younger. A guarantee hit at sleepovers lol (although watching the 3rd one in the cinemas at 11 or 12 wasn't the best decision ever hah).

i couldn't get into the saw movies

Comment

• Days of Heaven. Great Malick flick. A lot of people call it the most visually beautiful movie ever made and I can see why. Although Malick has always been a visual poe with all of his films.

Saw IV was a mess. Way worst than I remembered it. The Jigsaw backstory was better than the story itself with the traps and shit. Twist was pretty good as I remembered, but not worth watching the whole mess and poorly written movie just for that. Too bad Leigh Whannel left the writing after III. :/ 1-3 are a great horror trilogy. Rest is just milking the franchise, coming up with new ways to keep on going... Anyways, Saw VIII is on its way lol. Let's see how that turns out.

Comment

• I can't believe it. I won't fucking believe it. An amazing actor and the person who could always make me smile. Rest in peace Robin Williams you will always be remembered and loved...

Comment

Working...
                          X