Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched 'black fish' on netflix about what sea world is doing to the whales, it was extremely interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      watched 'black fish' on netflix about what sea world is doing to the whales, it was extremely interesting.
      Yea that's a good documentary, I seen it too

Comment

• Im so HYPED for this !!!

Gon be movie of the year imo, enjoyed the first and second one even more and this looks like it gon be just GOAT... the trailer gave me goose bumps daamn

Comment

• just saw the purge 1... g.o.a.t

Comment

• Expendables 3.

A step-down from the previous sequel. Poorly directed by newcomer Patrick Hughes. Kinda the same problem as the first one had - plenty of shakycam and quick cuts that ruin every decent action scene there is to find. Script was as avarage as the first two also, bur the biggest problem with this Expendables film, was that it forgot it was an Expendables film. It tried to bring in new and young actors taking up way too much screen time! People wanna see the Legends kick ass, not this crap! Anyways, kind of a letdown unfortunately...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

Im so HYPED for this !!!

Gon be movie of the year imo, enjoyed the first and second one even more and this looks like it gon be just GOAT... the trailer gave me goose bumps daamn
            A text with "THE DIRECTOR OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY" and the epic song sung by Pippin from LOTR... You just see the struggle from Jackson trying to reach that lotr-level and his ongoing battle trying to tie the movies together. Smh.

Anyways, looks pretty good so far, but first two was disappointing imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              Expendables 3.

A step-down from the previous sequel. Poorly directed by newcomer Patrick Hughes. Kinda the same problem as the first one had - plenty of shakycam and quick cuts that ruin every decent action scene there is to find. Script was as avarage as the first two also, bur the biggest problem with this Expendables film, was that it forgot it was an Expendables film. It tried to bring in new and young actors taking up way too much screen time! People wanna see the Legends kick ass, not this crap! Anyways, kind of a letdown unfortunately...

for real? damn, thats fucked up..

Expendables 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Expendables 3.
                A text with "THE DIRECTOR OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY" and the epic song sung by Pippin from LOTR... You just see the struggle from Jackson trying to reach that lotr-level and his ongoing battle trying to tie the movies together. Smh.

Anyways, looks pretty good so far, but first two was disappointing imo.
                Im a big fan of the book so therefor maybe I really enjoyed the first two and I agree that Jackson wants to have the succes as with the Lotr movies but I think nobody would direct it better than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Im a big fan of the book so therefor maybe I really enjoyed the first two and I agree that Jackson wants to have the succes as with the Lotr movies but I think nobody would direct it better than him.
                  I read the book before the second movie - still wasn't satisfied. He's changing up too much and mostly not for the better (psst, the cringeworthy love-triangle in 2) and he's way too obsessed with technology which is ruining the look and feel of the universe he himself created.
                  But anyways, he did fix some problems from the 1st to the 2nd film, so let's hope he learned even more with this final chapter.

Comment

• Purge: Anarchy - Good movie. 10x better than the other one that come out, glad they didn't make it have any relation to the other one because number 1 was BAD.

Expendables 3 - Like Pro said, not the best of them, and agree with bringing the new younger faces in, I want more of the old school, that's what expendables is about... Still was pleased to see Snipes back on the scene.

Transcendence - Actually better than I thought it was going to be, after seeing the bad reviews I wasn't expecting much at all which is perhaps why I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Also I love the technology side of it and the different way of them thinking into the future of technology. Not bad at all for me.

Divergent- Another one that was better than I thought it was going to be. The trailer never did anything for this movie. But it wasn't a bad watch at all. Could actually watch it again tbh.

Comment

• I wanna see Transformers again tbh
                      I loved every second of it

Comment

• The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Absolutely hated the reboot. This was defiantly an improvement. Great visuals although the CGI often was questionable. Great soundtrack. Much better connection between Peter and Gwen, told way more fluently here.
                        Rhino was completely wasted and unnecessary here, and I would've prefered one villain, since it couldn't go as deep and focused when there was 2-3. It became a bit of a mess, but not as bad as I thought. It also feels like the new Spideys have more of a comic book feel than the old ones. I still prefer the Raimi films (first two at least) over Webb's take. Anyways, an enjoyable ride.

Comment

The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Absolutely hated the reboot. This was defiantly an improvement. Great visuals although the CGI often was questionable. Great soundtrack. Much better connection between Peter and Gwen, told way more fluently here.
                          Rhino was completely wasted and unnecessary here, and I would've prefered one villain, since it couldn't go as deep and focused when there was 2-3. It became a bit of a mess, but not as bad as I thought. It also feels like the new Spideys have more of a comic book feel than the old ones. I still prefer the Raimi films (first two at least) over Webb's take. Anyways, an enjoyable ride.

Not a fan of 3D movies, but this one was incredible to watch in 3D. I'm much more partial to the the originals, but I love this new take on the Spidey story. On this movie, I felt Electro was very downplayed as he was built up to be a huge villain. Rhino was wasted, I agree on that but I do not have any interest in that character at all, but it was cool to see their take on him.

Harry Osborne's story was magnificent, I just wish they could have played out Peter/Harry's friendship a bit more maybe extend it a movie or 2. As now ASM3 is pushed back to 2018.

It was a good movie, although everybody saw that "big" scene coming for miles.

What Spider-man needs, is a DARK movie. They need to go dark. My favorite villain, and probably the darkest one, would be Carnage. If they made a movie and had him as the only villain, and went truly dark, it would have the potential to be one of, or if not THE BEST Spidey movie, ever made.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyMinaj View Post
                          I wanna see Transformers again tbh
                          I loved every second of it
                          I've heard mixed things about it. I work for Regal Entertainment Group (in short terms, one of the biggest movie theatre companies) and I've heard different reactions... Can't really judge it until i see it for myself. Just wish Megan Fox was still around for them....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Purge: Anarchy - Good movie. 10x better than the other one that come out, glad they didn't make it have any relation to the other one because number 1 was BAD.

Expendables 3 - Like Pro said, not the best of them, and agree with bringing the new younger faces in, I want more of the old school, that's what expendables is about... Still was pleased to see Snipes back on the scene.

Transcendence - Actually better than I thought it was going to be, after seeing the bad reviews I wasn't expecting much at all which is perhaps why I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Also I love the technology side of it and the different way of them thinking into the future of technology. Not bad at all for me.

Divergent- Another one that was better than I thought it was going to be. The trailer never did anything for this movie. But it wasn't a bad watch at all. Could actually watch it again tbh.

Purge-
                          So agree with you on that. The first one could have had so much more potential with a story-line like that, and they blew it by focusing on one house the entire movie. This new one kicked so much ass!

Expendables-
                          HUGE Stallone fan, and Expendables fan! Haven't seen the new one yet, I know it leaked but i'm trying to hold off and watch it in theater's.

Haven't seen the other two but have heard great things about them.

Comment

Working...
                          X