This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
    Just saw Coherence and that was the most mind blowing movie ive ever seen lol. It was very good and different. It was a complicated storyline lol. It was like some guys having a dinner when a comet passing by and then its like different realitys in the same reality. Or that comet made it so the reality fucked up or something idk. They happend to see theirselfs face to face and have to work out whats happening. Then they thinking of killing their clone so they can be the "right" person. Well its hard to explain but it was dope.

I suggest everyone watch that one if you havent already cuz it was very good
    Is it scary and is it one of them movies you have to watch a second time to understand everything from the beginning ?

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    What is yall favourite Fast & Furious movie ?

I enjoyed all tbh but the first, second and fifth in Rio are prob my favs.
    Fast Five =)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Is it scary and is it one of them movies you have to watch a second time to understand everything from the beginning ?

Fast Five =)
      Its from 15 and a Thriller. But I dont think it was scary.. It wont prob matter if you re-watch it, it will still be as complicated towards the end as the first time I think. Its not like super complicated but its still kinda complicated and wierd.
      Its hard to explain the movie you gotta see it to understan what I mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Its from 15 and a Thriller. But I dont think it was scary.. It wont prob matter if you re-watch it, it will still be as complicated towards the end as the first time I think. Its not like super complicated but its still kinda complicated and wierd.
        Its hard to explain the movie you gotta see it to understan what I mean
        I will check it out

Comment

• A Fistful of Dollars - Great introduction to Eastwood and Sergio Leone's cinematic style, and not to forget Ennio Morricone's untouchable western music!

Locke - Hardy is great in this but the story and build up let me down. I know and feel what it tries to do but it's not completely successful although a good movie.

No Country for Old Men - 4th or 5th time watching this and it's just an amazing movie. One of my all-time favorites and probably in my top 10 of the best movies ever made.

Letters from Iwo Jima - The best one out of Eastwood's two-part war experiment. Great movie, and the last 30 minutes is near flawless filmmaking. Intense and beautiful.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol Edge of Tomorrow was so disappointing! Bet it would've been a pretty cool big screen experience, but as a movie it wasn't that successful honestly. Oh well...

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                Lol Edge of Tomorrow was so disappointing! Bet it would've been a pretty cool big screen experience, but as a movie it wasn't that successful honestly. Oh well...
                Mehhh, I enjoyed Edge of Tomorrow. Gonna watch it again tonight I thinks.

Comment

• Short Term 12 is probably the best film I've watched in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
                    Short Term 12 is probably the best film I've watched in years.
                    gonna watch tonight i think

Comment

• Cold in July was a letdown. Michael C. Hall wasn't even that great. Don Johnson was awesome though, although he was partially the reason the movie turned bad. It was like a mix of 2-3 movies in one script which is not necessarily a bad thing, but here it didn't work at all. It started as a thriller, turned into a police corruption story, left that storyline and turned into a revenge thriller with a bad motive.

Shit, feel like I've only been catching bad mediocre movies lately :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                        none stand out to me
                        Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        Cold in July was a letdown. Michael C. Hall wasn't even that great. Don Johnson was awesome though, although he was partially the reason the movie turned bad. It was like a mix of 2-3 movies in one script which is not necessarily a bad thing, but here it didn't work at all. It started as a thriller, turned into a police corruption story, left that storyline and turned into a revenge thriller with a bad motive.

Shit, feel like I've only been catching bad mediocre movies lately :/
                        he fell off after dexter lol.

Comment

• Deadpool Movie Officially Set for 2016 Release - IGN

Soooo hype this will be unreal lmfao

heres concept footage if people haven't seen it

Comment

Working...
                          X