• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Deadpool Movie Officially Set for 2016 Release - IGN

Soooo hype this will be unreal lmfao

heres concept footage if people haven't seen it

what the.....

Comment

• When people ask me: what do you mean when you say a movie is overbloated? That it is CGI-heavy and completely distant? That it is messy, confusing in the migrane kind of way, repeatitive, and last but not least the defintion of an unbearable blockbuster-building-breaker-shit-piece?

I can now comfortably say: go watch Transformers Age of Extinction.
      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 09-19-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        what the.....
        lol he's like an anti-hero character, part of the xmen universe and main guy he is attached to is wolverine.....sort of meant to be like a joke/not taken seriously villain/antihero

Comment

lol he's like an anti-hero character, part of the xmen universe and main guy he is attached to is wolverine.....sort of meant to be like a joke/not taken seriously villain/antihero
          looks terrible homey lol.

Comment

looks terrible homey lol.
            You do know that this clip is a computer-generated "story board" meant as a way of showing kind of what direction the producers want to go and how the tone of the movie is. This clip is NOT in the movie bruh, it's a cheap ass clip made only for direction and as a "sales trick" to distributers when prestenting the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              You do know that this clip is a computer-generated "story board" meant as a way of showing kind of what direction the producers want to go and how the tone of the movie is. This clip is NOT in the movie bruh, it's a cheap ass clip made only for direction and as a "sales trick" to distributers when prestenting the idea.
              yea I know lol, I'm just saying that whole clip and idea was wack to me.

Comment

yea I know lol, I'm just saying that whole clip and idea was wack to me.
                Yeah okay. I think it's going to be pretty decent. But I would really want this to be R-rated. Both in language and violence. I think it would work so much better, but that's never gonna happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                  Yeah okay. I think it's going to be pretty decent. But I would really want this to be R-rated. Both in language and violence. I think it would work so much better, but that's never gonna happen...
                  would you prefer they actually have reynolds suit up? or would you want it like the concept footage where, maybe not everything is CGI, but deadpool is at least?

Comment

would you prefer they actually have reynolds suit up? or would you want it like the concept footage where, maybe not everything is CGI, but deadpool is at least?
                    I would want as much of it real as possible. That means real blood too, real eksplosions where possible etc.

But that is my standing ground on close to every movie production heh.

Comment

• Cant wait til The Equalizer to come out. That movie gonna be crazy, im pretty sure.
                      Denzel is such an AMAZING actor damn.

6 more days til the premiere in theaters.

Trailer gets you so hyped too lol

Comment

• is there any films on imdb that have a 10/10 rating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          is there any films on imdb that have a 10/10 rating?
                          Yes but that's mostly because it doesn't have a lot of ratings yet because it is independent or limited in its release.

Now, this is not a movie but a tv episode, but Breaking Bad's "Ozymandias" epsiode has a perfect 10/10 with close to 55.000 ratings and that is damn impressive!

Comment

Working...
                          X