This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    Yes but that's mostly because it doesn't have a lot of ratings yet because it is independent or limited in its release. Now, this is not a movie but a tv episode, but Breaking Bad's "Ozymandias" epsiode has a perfect 10/10 with close to 55.000 ratings and that is damn impressive!
    which was that episode again? the final one? also how do you find these 10/10 movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      which was that episode again? the final one? also how do you find these 10/10 movies?
      It was the 60th episode out of 62 in total. So almost the last. "Breaking Bad" Ozymandias (TV Episode 2013) - IMDb

There are many ways to do it. For example you could go to IMDb under "Movies, TV & Showtimes" and then pick the "Popular Movies & TV" and sort under "User rating".

Comment

• the prestige is such a good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          It was the 60th episode out of 62 in total. So almost the last. "Breaking Bad" Ozymandias (TV Episode 2013) - IMDb There are many ways to do it. For example you could go to IMDb under "Movies, TV & Showtimes" and then pick the "Popular Movies & TV" and sort under "User rating".
          thank you friend

Comment

• watched Rapture-Palooza (2013) last night not half bad
            a little stale at times but mostly funny.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
              watched Rapture-Palooza (2013) last night not half bad a little stale at times but mostly funny.
              anna kendrick

Comment

• [MENTION=87823]Ozzie[/MENTION] @ProBitaz.

Okay so I watched Coherence last night

It's one weird film that I didn't really understand but then I think I understood it fine

Did you both understand it well ?

I think it's because it's not reality which made me a little bit confused =/

Also I got a bit scared at some parts thinking something scary is going to happen but then nothing happened

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  @Ozzie @ProBitaz.

Okay so I watched Coherence last night

It's one weird film that I didn't really understand but then I think I understood it fine

Did you both understand it well ?

I think it's because it's not reality which made me a little bit confused =/

Also I got a bit scared at some parts thinking something scary is going to happen but then nothing happened
                  Same lol

I understood the story and what happend in the movie etc, but I didnt understand every parts tbh. Like at the end I didnt know which blonde girl hit who (the same blonde). I didnt know if it was the original blonde that we followed in the movie that was there at the end when the phone rang or if it was the blonde from that reality she stepped in. U know what I mean lol?

Also I thought about since it is the same person (like not the very "same"... but it is "her" in a different reality) so all those blondes should have the same thinking in all those different realitys and then the blonde girl shouldve figured out what was going on and change reality in every single reality and not only the blonde we followed in the movie at the end.

I cant explain cuz it sounds complicated lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                    Same lol

I understood the story and what happend in the movie etc, but I didnt understand every parts tbh. Like at the end I didnt know which blonde girl hit who (the same blonde). I didnt know if it was the original blonde that we followed in the movie that was there at the end when the phone rang or if it was the blonde from that reality she stepped in. U know what I mean lol?

Also I thought about since it is the same person (like not the very "same"... but it is "her" in a different reality) so all those blondes should have the same thinking in all those different realitys and then the blonde girl shouldve figured out what was going on and change reality in every single reality and not only the blonde we followed in the movie at the end.

I cant explain cuz it sounds complicated lol.
                    Is there a website or anything that explains everything in this movie ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Is there a website or anything that explains everything in this movie ?
                      try this Coherence (2013) - IMDb

Comment

• Some good war/military movies?

Not like Saving private Ryan or something from WW2 but something new like Lone Survivor or about the confilict in Iraq/Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                          Of course I know about IMDB

I mean like an official website or a fansite.

Comment

Working...
                          X