This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one lol, I cried too.
    It's a fun movie, but it's also very "real" in terms of what ya would do if ya got a remote that could control your life. What is the consequences, what is the bright sides etc.
    I luved it, it totally went past my expectations!
    I think I dropped a couple of tears on this one as well. Defo was better than I thought it was gonna be when I saw it. Defo one of his better films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      I think I dropped a couple of tears on this one as well. Defo was better than I thought it was gonna be when I saw it. Defo one of his better films.
      Yeah really surprising!

I have nothin' to watch tonight... Oh well, I think I'll play some PS3.

Comment

• Is Titanic on NetFlix?

Comment

• Just happened to come across this wonderful drama movie titled The Quiet American. Worth checking out.

Comment

• The Woman in Black is a fuckin great movie. Great effects, great shock moments, great actors, great story, everything is great
            Forreal, I just can recommend this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
              The Woman in Black is a fuckin great movie. Great effects, great shock moments, great actors, great story, everything is great
              Forreal, I just can recommend this movie.
              Yeah I enjoyed it, just the cinema was packed with a load of annoying little teens during their school break so it was noisey and shit, so looking forward to enjoying that in an empty house on the nice big screen volume up in the dark to get more into it than I did at the cinema.

I watched Hall Pass last night, it was defo funnier this second time round whilst high. Some really great scenes in that. Didn't think it was all that when I see it at the cinema.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Yeah I enjoyed it, just the cinema was packed with a load of annoying little teens during their school break so it was noisey and shit, so looking forward to enjoying that in an empty house on the nice big screen volume up in the dark to get more into it than I did at the cinema.

I watched Hall Pass last night, it was defo funnier this second time round whilst high. Some really great scenes in that. Didn't think it was all that when I see it at the cinema.
                Hall Pass is great. Jason Sudeikis is my favorite actor.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Just watched Law abiding citizen.. dope ish

Comment

• Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
                    Just watched Law abiding citizen.. dope ish
                    No dope ish about it... It's complete dope!!!! Wicked film.

Comment

• American Pie: Reunion on thursday (premier)!!

Daaaym I cannot wait! Been waitin' for this since the org series ended!

Comment

• that American Reunion movie gonna be dirtier than all the AP movies combined

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                          that American Reunion movie gonna be dirtier than all the AP movies combined
                          doubting, but it def gon be so fuckin' fun!

Comment

Working...
                          X