This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    what show should i watch next, the walking dead or supernatural?
    Are those your only options

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      Are those your only options
      Right now? Yes.

But do you have any other suggestions?

Comment

Right now? Yes.

But do you have any other suggestions?
        Well I haven't seen any of them TV shows, so I can't really suggest which one to watch.

But some of my favorites to watch if you haven't already seen them are: Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Dexter, Lost, Fringe, and Luther

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Well I haven't seen any of them TV shows, so I can't really suggest which one to watch.

But some of my favorites to watch if you haven't already seen them are: Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Dexter, Lost, Fringe, and Luther
          Umm, I'll probably watch Prison Break, I have watched an episode before & I liked it.
          Thanks, bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            it aint as funny as the first one
            For real? Thought it was wayyyy funnier than the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              For real? Thought it was wayyyy funnier than the first.
              dont get me wrong bruh it was funny
              i just think the first movie had more hilarious parts lol

Comment

what show should i watch next, the walking dead or supernatural?
                Walking Dead

Comment

• now you see me 2 better be as good as the first movie Daniel Radcliffe to Appear in Now You See Me 2 - ComingSoon.net

Comment

• What yall think is better....Pacific Rim or Godzilla ?

Saw both in the cinema when they came out, watched Pacific Rim yesterday and I feel like its way better than Godzilla but I liked Godzilla more when it came out hmm

Both are very simmilar movies but imo Pacific Rim was more entertaining idk must re-watch Godzilla I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      What yall think is better....Pacific Rim or Godzilla ?

Saw both in the cinema when they came out, watched Pacific Rim yesterday and I feel like its way better than Godzilla but I liked Godzilla more when it came out hmm

Both are very simmilar movies but imo Pacific Rim was more entertaining idk must re-watch Godzilla I guess.
                      Pacific Rim by miles.

Godzilla shouldn't even be called Godzilla when he's in the movie for like 15 minutes... Pacific Rim was new, fresh, fun and self-aware.

I appreciate Godzilla for its chaotic, apocalyptic feel and atmosphere, and the sense of size and destruction. Appart from that it is pretty damn mediocre to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        Pacific Rim by miles.

Godzilla shouldn't even be called Godzilla when he's in the movie for like 15 minutes... Pacific Rim was new, fresh, fun and self-aware.

I appreciate Godzilla for its chaotic, apocalyptic feel and atmosphere, and the sense of size and destruction. Appart from that it is pretty damn mediocre to me.
                        Yeah, pretty much agree with this. Looking forward for both sequels tho.

Comment

• About to check out Gone Girl tonight!

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          What yall think is better....Pacific Rim or Godzilla ?

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                          Pacific Rim by miles.

I couldn't get into Pacific Rim at all, which is a shame because I'm a big fan of Idris Elba.

Comment

Working...
                          X