This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I couldn't get into Pacific Rim at all, which is a shame because I'm a big fan of Idris Elba.
    Really ?

He was pretty good in it tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      About to check out Gone Girl tonight!

I couldn't get into Pacific Rim at all, which is a shame because I'm a big fan of Idris Elba.
      Me neither, I am literally the biggest fan of Transformers but didn't like Pacific Rim. Why was everything so dark, lol. The effects we're good though.

Let me know how Gone Girl is, my mom read the book she said it was really good!

I saw Gone Baby Gone last week, directed by Ben Affleck, it was good but a bit boring imo.

Guys, did any of you guys ever watch the movie 'The Human Centipide'

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyMinaj View Post
        Me neither, I am literally the biggest fan of Transformers but didn't like Pacific Rim. Why was everything so dark, lol. The effects we're good though.

I saw Gone Baby Gone last week, directed by Ben Affleck, it was good but a bit boring imo.

I watched Human Centipede. Just to see what it was all about.

Worst pile of crap ever. Not even gonna bother with the sequel, obviously...

Comment

• Birdman looks all right. Anyone see it?

I love how they have a cover of that Misunderstood sample in the ad. YMCMB we winnin.
          .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
            Really ?

He was pretty good in it tho
            Yeah I mean he is a good actor but it was more of the story, I just couldn't get into it. I'll probably watch it again one time and see if I can get into it better then.

Originally posted by WeezyMinaj View Post

Gone Girl is crazy mate, it's a must-watch! I ain't never getting married though

Comment

• super 8

i thought it would be dope after who directed and produced it

but i didn't like it

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] watched Gone Girl today. It was one of those movies where I just sat there when it ended and had no idea what to think. I knew I had just experienced a great film, but it was so different from any other I've seen. The tone was the weirdest I've seen in a long time. Truly an unique and experimental film.

Probably gonna be the hardest film to review as of yet, since it is so unlike any other.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                  @Kuzz watched Gone Girl today. It was one of those movies where I just sat there when it ended and had no idea what to think. I knew I had just experienced a great film, but it was so different from any other I've seen. The tone was the weirdest I've seen in a long time. Truly an unique and experimental film.

Probably gonna be the hardest film to review as of yet, since it is so unlike any other.

What have we done? What will we do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                    Birdman looks all right. Anyone see it?

I love how they have a cover of that Misunderstood sample in the ad. YMCMB we winnin.
                    film looks wack
                    but i remember posting this on here months ago saying they used the misunderstood sample lol

Comment

• Avengers 2 trailer on the 28th, going to be a great day with this and CV

- - - Updated - - -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By4e12DxrjXQZ3FUaE0yVFlTSlU/view?pli=1

AVENGERS TRAILER LEAKED!!!!

Man im fucking hyped

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        Avengers 2 trailer on the 28th, going to be a great day with this and CV
                        It leaked

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          It leaked

i know, fuck man it's going to be unreal

James Spader is a great actor, will do a phenomenal job as Ultron

Comment

Working...
                          X