Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I haven't seen any of that top 10 yet.. This year has been pretty lame for movies though no?

Comment

• Yooo, guardians of the galaxy is fucking epic

Rolled me a joint and smoked it through the movie expecting it being average...but it defintaily deserves the hype of got from rotten tomato lol

I AM GROOT!
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        Damn I haven't seen any of that top 10 yet.. This year has been pretty lame for movies though no?
        not at all imo, the summer was jammed with great movies

wolf of wall street
        american hustle
        dawn of the planet of the apes
        guardians of the galaxy
        godzilla
        x-men
        captain america
        lego movie
        22 jump street

plus still got the hobbit coming out next month

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          not at all imo, the summer was jammed with great movies

wolf of wall street
          american hustle
          dawn of the planet of the apes
          guardians of the galaxy
          godzilla
          x-men
          captain america
          lego movie
          22 jump street

plus still got the hobbit coming out next month
          don't forget gone girl and interstellar

those 2 films are better than the ones you named

Comment

• Just caught up on 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' a year after the release lol, it was AMAZING, can't wait for Mockingjay Pt.1 after 3 days.

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Yooo, guardians of the galaxy is fucking epic

Rolled me a joint and smoked it through the movie expecting it being average...but it defintaily deserves the hype of got from rotten tomato lol

I AM GROOT!
            Started downloading right before i read your post bruh, shit's gonna be awesome

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              Awesome.

Quickest way to discribe it would be - It's a big movie, about the little things...

It's the interactions, the natural and still snappy dialogue, the realistic and nostalgic picture of life that it is giving, and the overall theme that it tells us which makes it great to me.

Have fun!
              bruh i watched it
              it was a good film but i didnt think it was amazing or anything like that
              i dont think i will be watching it any time soon again
              maybe i missed the concept of it??
              i really loved how they took their time with the film and let the character age
              instead of using different characters and makeup

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                bruh i watched it
                it was a good film but i didnt think it was amazing or anything like that
                i dont think i will be watching it any time soon again
                maybe i missed the concept of it??
                i really loved how they took their time with the film and let the character age
                instead of using different characters and makeup
                The theme of the film is basically explained in the last 10 minutes or so, when they are out in the wilderness and the main character is talking with that girl.

But yeah, it's not all that will find it exceptional. It's a lot about the little things, how they all are a part of a much greater period in life and how they go by without us ever releasing it until it's gone. As an audience it's just crazy to sit there and experience a life time go by on screen.

But I'm glad you watch it and liked it to some extent!

Comment

• Watched Guardians of the Galaxy b4 some days and it was good. Also watched Into the Storm and it was a decent movie.

Comment

• Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty dope as fk. I like how it stands out among the other superhero films.

Comment

The theme of the film is basically explained in the last 10 minutes or so, when they are out in the wilderness and the main character is talking with that girl.

But yeah, it's not all that will find it exceptional. It's a lot about the little things, how they all are a part of a much greater period in life and how they go by without us ever releasing it until it's gone. As an audience it's just crazy to sit there and experience a life time go by on screen.

But I'm glad you watch it and liked it to some extent!
                      so what is it bruh??
                      he meets two strangers and takes drugs from them without knowing anything about them??
                      i did find it really interesting though even though nothing crazy happened which most films have nowadays
                      imma tell some of my boys to watch it and see what they think of it

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        so what is it bruh??
                        he meets two strangers and takes drugs from them without knowing anything about them??
                        i did find it really interesting though even though nothing crazy happened which most films have nowadays
                        imma tell some of my boys to watch it and see what they think of it
                        Basically what I said. Now, it's been a while since I watched it so can't remember the exact thing, but they are talking about how moments in life just pass us by. And it's not about really finding the moments or making the moments but to capture them when they are there and not take the little things in life for granted. Also when the main character is saying goodbye to his mom she breaks down and suddenly realizes that his son is not going to be with her forever, and that everything happened faster than she expected and she feels like a whole life has gone by and his son is all grown up and is going out in the big world. And that's pretty much what we feel as an audience as well. We are sitting there watching periods of life, some big and some small, and suddenly everything is gone and the characters are on their way to new things in life, and all we have is these little moments throughout that may not mean much as individual pieces, but they were all a part of the bigger picture... Linklater also makes comments throughout that references his own directing style and idea with this film and some of his other works as well. Like, when Mason and his teacher are in the darkroom the teacher says something like, "Any dipshit can take pictures, it takes a real genius to make art."

That's a quick sum-up at least.

Comment

Basically what I said. Now, it's been a while since I watched it so can't remember the exact thing, but they are talking about how moments in life just pass us by. And it's not about really finding the moments or making the moments but to capture them when they are there and not take the little things in life for granted. Also when the main character is saying goodbye to his mom she breaks down and suddenly realizes that his son is not going to be with her forever, and that everything happened faster than she expected and she feels like a whole life has gone by and his son is all grown up and is going out in the big world. And that's pretty much what we feel as an audience as well. We are sitting there watching periods of life, some big and some small, and suddenly everything is gone and the characters are on their way to new things in life, and all we have is these little moments throughout that may not mean much as individual pieces, but they were all a part of the bigger picture... Linklater also makes comments throughout that references his own directing style and idea with this film and some of his other works as well. Like, when Mason and his teacher are in the darkroom the teacher says something like, "Any dipshit can take pictures, it takes a real genius to make art."

That's a quick sum-up at least.
                          that was a good read, good looks bruh
                          i feel like i need to watch the movie again now lol
                          i hated how the mom started crying and he didnt go and hug her

Comment

Working...
                          X