This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    nah mate I watched it at the cinema, doubt there is a good torrent yet probably all shitty cams
    Oooh fair enuff ill have to wait on that or maybe ill orange wednesday it lool cheers tho

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        still waiting to know how they are going to make Paul look like he is on the movie and shit...heard they are using his brothers faces and voices and changing it to look like he is the one or something like that....weird shit tbh lol
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Yo 'Nightcrawler' with Jake Gyllenhaal was fucking awesome!

One of the best movies I've seen this year tbh, I defiantly recommend it!

Comment

• is Dallas Buyers Club worth watching?

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Yo 'Nightcrawler' with Jake Gyllenhaal was fucking awesome!

One of the best movies I've seen this year tbh, I defiantly recommend it!
            he's a dope actor now

his sister a famous actor too

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              is Dallas Buyers Club worth watching?

he's a dope actor now

his sister a famous actor too
              Yeah, I've always liked him as an actor, but I think I can certainly say now, that he's one of my favourite actors.

And yes Dallas Buyers Club is worth watching. It's a bit slow and the story is good but not great. The best thing about this movie is the performance by its two leads. A great performance by Matthew McConaughey and an absolutely phenomenal performance by Jared Leto!

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                Yeah, I've always liked him as an actor, but I think I can certainly say now, that he's one of my favourite actors.

And yes Dallas Buyers Club is worth watching. It's a bit slow and the story is good but not great. The best thing about this movie is the performance by its two leads. A great performance by Matthew McConaughey and an absolutely phenomenal performance by Jared Leto!
                he was so good in prisoners

and cool i will be watching it this weekend probably

matthew mcconaughey was good in true detective and looks good in interstellar too

Comment

• Okay, I'm officially excited for the next Avengers. Wasn't really a fan of the first, but from what I hear and from what I've seen, this gonna blow the first out of the water, movie-wise.

This scene is awesome lol

Btw, Boyhood is online in HD quality. So to everyone who was too greedy or lazy to go check it out at the cinemas - get downloading, amazing movie!

Comment

Okay, I'm officially excited for the next Avengers. Wasn't really a fan of the first, but from what I hear and from what I've seen, this gonna blow the first out of the water, movie-wise.

This scene is awesome lol

Btw, Boyhood is online in HD quality. So to everyone who was too greedy or lazy to go check it out at the cinemas - get downloading, amazing movie!
                    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/ent...ml#post1340517

but is boyhood really good??
                    the trailer didnt really interest me or the concept
                    but is it a must-watch??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/ent...ml#post1340517

but is boyhood really good??
                      the trailer didnt really interest me or the concept
                      but is it a must-watch??
                      Well I love the director and his work, I love how he tries to capture life as it is and all its little moments. But yeah it's a must watch. This years best movie so far imo. Defiantly gonna get a few Oscar nominations too. Too bad lots of people don't "get" Linklater. I saw someone write that Boyhood was missing tension and excitement, like somebody should have died in it or something. Lmao totally missed the point...

anyways, I hope you will like it if you choose to watch it.

Comment

• dawn of the planet of the apes.

i didnt really like this film, it was good, but I expected better.

i wouldn't watch it again.

Comment

Well I love the director and his work, I love how he tries to capture life as it is and all its little moments. But yeah it's a must watch. This years best movie so far imo. Defiantly gonna get a few Oscar nominations too. Too bad lots of people don't "get" Linklater. I saw someone write that Boyhood was missing tension and excitement, like somebody should have died in it or something. Lmao totally missed the point...

anyways, I hope you will like it if you choose to watch it.
                          i will do bruh
                          i'll download now tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X