This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mia_Poster.jpg

Recommend this for everyone who wants to know more bout the Crips and Bloods and how it all started.

Great documentary, one of the best I saw tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8872[/ATTACH]

Recommend this for everyone who wants to know more bout the Crips and Bloods and how it all started.

Great documentary, one of the best I saw tbh.
      Wayne's in that ain't he

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Wayne's in that ain't he
        Nah he just talked bout it so did Snoop dogg but they arent in the movie.
        Last edited by WeezySVK; 05-14-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Six Feet Under is such an amazing show! Finally found my substitute show to Dexter and BB. Game of Thrones is good television, but it goes from being really good to strangely mediocre, and it never had my attention as much as other shows. Turn never turned out to something I would keep on watching, and Banshee is aight. But Six Feet Under, although an old show that I already knew about, I haven't checked it out till now and I'm so glad I did!

To stay on the movie topic, I can't wait for the upcoming danish/english Western, starring Mads Mikkelsen, called "The Salvation"

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Six Feet Under is such an amazing show! Finally found my substitute show to Dexter and BB. Game of Thrones is good television, but it goes from being really good to strangely mediocre, and it never had my attention as much as other shows. Turn never turned out to something I would keep on watching, and Banshee is aight. But Six Feet Under, although an old show that I already knew about, I haven't checked it out till now and I'm so glad I did!

To stay on the movie topic, I can't wait for the upcoming danish/english Western, starring Mads Mikkelsen, called "The Salvation"
            you obsessed with that actor lol
            the hannibal tv series he is in sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              Six Feet Under is such an amazing show! Finally found my substitute show to Dexter and BB. Game of Thrones is good television, but it goes from being really good to strangely mediocre, and it never had my attention as much as other shows. Turn never turned out to something I would keep on watching, and Banshee is aight. But Six Feet Under, although an old show that I already knew about, I haven't checked it out till now and I'm so glad I did!

Did I just see Eric Cantona

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                you obsessed with that actor lol
                the hannibal tv series he is in sucks
                It sucks huge Doney ass indeed! Can't really blame Mads for that tho.

and nah I'm not obsessed, it's just great for a danish actor to continue his on-goinh road in big movies across contries (Danmark, US, France etc)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Did I just see Eric Cantona
                Yes indeed you did.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks pretty same same, but EPIC! That end scene on the trailer >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      Bitch please, already posted mayn: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/ent...ml#post1278322

But anyways, can't really post it too much, cause more people need to know about the VHS-franchise! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT for this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Looks pretty same same, but EPIC! That end scene on the trailer >>>
                        looks wack brah

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          looks wack brah
                          You're wack.

On a more positive note... Godzilla in a few hours

Comment

Working...
                          X