• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Avengers in 15 hours 25 minutes... Not counting though
    lolol

Wanna see it myself so bad tho

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Unbreakable was great, well thought, well made, different, but I overhyped the plot, so it wasn't what I hoped for, but still good.
    8/10 - watch it if ya haven't!

Comment

• been watching beavis and butthead all day

Comment

• Someone recommend the best "thought-through" movie ever. What I mean by that is a movie that has you guessin' through the entire movie while also connectin' all pieces in the end etc.
        Examples are Identity, Exam, Saw...
        Also movies which has suprise murderes/criminals, like The Usual Suspects, Mystic River...

Overall, movies that are so intelligent that they make your jaw drop to the floor lol

Please suggest a few, cause I've probably (and sadly) seen the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Someone recommend the best "thought-through" movie ever. What I mean by that is a movie that has you guessin' through the entire movie while also connectin' all pieces in the end etc.
          Also movies which has suprise murderes/criminals, like The Usual Suspects, Mystic River...

Overall, movies that are so intelligent that they make your jaw drop to the floor lol

Triangle

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post
          i guess you can look at it that way if u want, i call it "exploitative film"

just a different style of filmaking

some people do take sexual pleasure from it though im not gonna dispute that lol
          can you please tell me what exploitative means? When I try and translate that it's completely out of context

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
            Triangle
            Watched it. It was dope. Just as you thought it couldn't be more strange and genius, it did! Great little movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
              Triangle

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

can you please tell me what exploitative means? When I try and translate that it's completely out of context
              "exploitative" meaning its a genre of film that "exploits" themes that would normally be taboo such as murder and rape

hope that helped!!

Comment

Someone recommend the best "thought-through" movie ever. What I mean by that is a movie that has you guessin' through the entire movie while also connectin' all pieces in the end etc.

Comment

• Just waiting to go into the cinema for Avengers! Wahoo! And good thing it seems empty round here, probs cos it's a work day, still thought there would be some major geeks here taking the day off work to see it first thing Lool!!

Should be a nice empty cinema viewing!

Comment

Maybe these: D-Tox with Sylvester Stallone and Mindhunters with LL Cool J...nothing jaw-dropping tho, but two nice lil' movies similar to Identity in some ways.

Another one is The Game, starring Michael Douglas...good psychological thriller

And The Raven, which is in theaters now I think
                    Last edited by Hollyhood; 04-26-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                      Maybe these: D-Tox with Sylvester Stallone and Mindhunters with LL Cool J...nothing jaw-dropping tho, but two nice lil' movies similar to Identity in some ways.

Another one is The Game, starring Michael Douglas...good psychological thriller

And The Raven, which is in theaters now I think
                      I've already seen D-Tox and Mindhunters, and The Game is -
                      Already on my watchlist! Gonna watch when I can!

Comment

I've already seen D-Tox and Mindhunters, and The Game is -
                        Already on my watchlist! Gonna watch when I can!
                        How about Seeking Justice? It went hella under the radar and critics bashed it, still it's one solid action thriller with a top-notch plot IMO..it somehow reminded me of Law Abiding Citizen

Other couple twisty titles that just came into my mind: Basic and the oldie-but-goldie Frantic (you prolly saw them already tho lol)

Comment

• Triangle was so confusing, blee dat brrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X