Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was Stallone who ruined the first. He should've sticked to the acting-part.

This gon' be all what the first should've been! Can't wait! Statham>>>>

The cast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• HYPED!! lol

YouTube vid:

Comment

• Just watched the movie Sanctum about the people getting trapped in a cave...pretty good

Anybody who saw Super 8..how was it? i always wanted to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          Just watched the movie Sanctum about the people getting trapped in a cave...pretty good

Super 8 was great, even tho I think it's not that cool on a flatscreen. I was in a huge movie theater in London and saw the IMAX version, which was mindblowing.

I just saw Apartment 143 and that shit was scary as fuck, I was trippin' not only a few times, damn.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
            Super 8 was great, even tho I think it's not that cool on a flatscreen. I was in a huge movie theater in London and saw the IMAX version, which was mindblowing.

I just saw Apartment 143 and that shit was scary as fuck, I was trippin' not only a few times, damn.
            was that like Paranormal Activity or an actual movie? lol

Comment

Just watched the movie Sanctum about the people getting trapped in a cave...pretty good

Super 8 was a good movie. Ya gotta watch that shit with high volume and great speakers tho. Shit blows ya away!

Comment

was that like Paranormal Activity or an actual movie? lol
                Lol you askin if entered a hounted house or what? Because, yeah I been doing that, travelled a few times just to do so. But no, this is a movie, but it really is kinda Like PA. It's crazy good and well made.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post

Added that one to my watchlist^^ looks decent.

Comment

• Watched Straw Dogs yesterday too...really liked it

tryna catch up on all the movies i wanted to see

Really tryna see Chronicle tho!

Comment

• need to see The Avengers ASAP

then G.I. Joe in June

then The Hobbit aka the film of the year in december

Comment

• Just put on Red Tails, the trailers and stuff looked really really good, so lets hope it doesn't let down... Altough I don't think it got good reviews... I shall see!

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-03-2012 at 10:52 PM ----------

Sorry but the new Spider-Man looks fucking awesome!!!!!! New trailer just dropped. July gonna be a sick month Batman & Spiderman!!!!

The Amazing Spider-Man - Movie Trailers - iTunes

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Comment

• what's this movie about?

Comment

Working...
                          X